Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How do you help your child stay dry at night?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 173 Replies
3 moms liked this

Bedwetting doesn't have to stop your child from doing the things they love. We gave 25 CafeMom members 2 packs of GoodNites Bed Mats and asked them to try it with their family. The easy to use mats allow kids to enjoy sleepovers and overnight visits while giving them the confidence they deserve.

Tell us about your kids. How do you help them stay dry at night?

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Here are some great responses from our CafeMoms!

I love the fact that the GoodNites Bed Mats have an adhesive that lets it stick and stay in place while she sleeps because she is a very active sleeper.

-       Audreesmommy757

So far, so good! Mats are SUPER easy to apply, with HUGE sticky tabs on the back so they don't slide around or get wrinkled up.

-       RobynS

On a scale from one to ten being the best...I would rate GoodNite Bed Mats a ten for sure!

-       sweetmommy811

These mats were super absorbent. He had a couple accidents in bed, but they absorbed it with no damage to the sheet.

-        melaniecerise

Liansmommie
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM
2 moms liked this

HI, I' Shell. I am mom to an 8 year old son. We are excited to be chosen for this inluencer. As a family we recoginize that wetting issues are a part of growing up but as Lian gets older he is becoming more frustrated with it. For him it isn't an every night thing so when the routine doesn't change it's hard to pinpoint a reason beyond growing pains. We really can't afford overnights so we do a lot of laundry at times and protect the mattress as best we can. We can't wait to try this product. It seems that early morning clean ups would be easier for everyone.

Audreesmommy757
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this

hi my name is Diana...im a sahm of 2 girls audree who is 4 and charlotte who  is 16 months...audree was late to start to whole potty training thing...so night accidents happen a few times a week....first i want to thank cafemom and  goodnites bed mats for letting us try this great product

i love the fact that the goodnites bed mats have an adhesive that lets it stick and stay in place while she sleeps because she is a very active sleeper. we did put them under the sheet(audree didn't want to sleep on it) but this product will save on sheet washings if you follow the directions (we did put them over the fitted sheet the second night)

i love the fact that the goodnites bed mats are thin and discreet and can be "hidden" to help with embarrassment..they are really absorbent and easy to toss before anyone See's.. i would recommend  this product to other moms who have children with bed-wetting issues and those who are potty training..i will use them for my other daughter as well when its her time to start training..thank you again for such an awesome product

audree loved geting her  cafemom/goodnites bed mat mail

trying out her goodnites with her granny

scharette
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Hi i am Sarah and i am a mom of 3. My oldest is almost 6 and she has had problems at night for awhile now. I am 28 and have been married for going on 7 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaaMee6317
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I need advice from real life experienced moms. My son is 6, he pees the bed nightly. I wish it were just a few nights a week but no its every night his older brother had the same problem but it stopped at 7. Mayb i just have to give him another year but in the meantime its hard to deal with. I personally cant afford peotective pads or nighttime pull ups so thats out the question. I just dunno what else to do. I stop liquid after 7, he doesnt drink soda and he pees be4 bedtime. Thats all ive come up with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyvamp5489
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids use pullups.

3lilmonkeysxo
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Jen. I'm a mom to 3 children. My oldest just turned 6 - he has been pottytrained (daytime) since he was 2 but has problems wetting the bed at night. It doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it's a hassle to clean up. I can't wait to try this product on his bed!
I also have 2 other children. My middle child is almost 3. He has been potty trained for a year and never has any problems at night. And my youngest is 20 months old. I plan to start potty training her very soon and I will use these mattress pads with her when we start potty training. 

Jamie1972
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this
My kids are 12,10,&8. My 12yr old took the longest to stay dry over nigjt. He wad 10 when he finally stopped using pull ups. What I did was.stop all drinks 2-3 hrs bfor bed. An hr bfir bed made him go pee every15 min. Then around midnute wake him up and.go again. It took awhile but eventuallu he got it. Tere r thr occassional accidents but as long as I cut out bed time drinks, go potty just bfor bef abd again around midnight we are good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there! I'm Robyn, mom to 7 yr old Cameron and 3 yr old Katy. Katy has some sort of super power when it comes to peeing... she can hold it for HOURS!

And while she usually does pretty good (going days, even weeks, without an accident, including nights) she goes through phases when she has accidents. She doesn't seem to care during the day, but she gets upset when she wakes up wet.

Can't wait to try the Goodnites Bed Mats! :)

Smcclellan7080
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Suzanne. I have a 4 year old son named Chase. Been married to the love of my life for 7 years, together for 8. We are still trying to get Chase fully potty trained. I can't wait to try Goodnites Bed Mats. I am so honored to be chosen as part of this influencer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN