Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How do you help your child stay dry at night?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bedwetting doesn't have to stop your child from doing the things they love. We gave 25 CafeMom members 2 packs of GoodNites Bed Mats and asked them to try it with their family. The easy to use mats allow kids to enjoy sleepovers and overnight visits while giving them the confidence they deserve.

Tell us about your kids. How do you help them stay dry at night?

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Replies (51-60):
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Oh those look neat!

Quoting Liansmommie:

Got the package today and Lian is super excited to try it. He says it looks and feels like one of his old baby blankets.

mamivon2
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Cutting back on drinks and liquid in general.. Im planning on taking them to a chiropractior for adjustments as well

SoCalBombshell
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I give my kids a cut-off time for liquids 2 hours before bedtime. A potty trip is also required before getting into bed. They seem to do fine, unless those rules are broken.

KaylaMillar
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM

we dont allow water 2 hrs before bed.

amy7243
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Well this is a touchy subject at my house. I have a 5 year old who stays dry every night and a 10 year old who wets alot. I took him to the dr. who says he will grow out of it. I use mattress protectors and do laundry often :(

Leelee1008
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM

well my boys are well past their bed wetting days, and my DD is still in diaper age. When they were small and potty training and just getting over training I cut liquids at a  certain time, and made sure they went potty before bed.

Leelee1008
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM

oh I love the bed sets!

Quoting Audreesmommy757:

hi my name is Diana...im a sahm of 2 girls audree who is 4 and charlotte who  is 16 months...audree was late to start to whole potty training thing...so night accidents happen a few times a week....first i want to thank cafemom and  goodnites bed mats for letting us try this great product

i love the fact that the goodnites bed mats have an adhesive that lets it stick and stay in place while she sleeps because she is a very active sleeper. we did put them under the sheet(audree didn't want to sleep on it) but this product will save on sheet washings if you follow the directions (we did put them over the fitted sheet the second night)

i love the fact that the goodnites bed mats are thin and discreet and can be "hidden" to help with embarrassment..they are really absorbent and easy to toss before anyone See's.. i would recommend  this product to other moms who have children with bed-wetting issues and those who are potty training..i will use them for my other daughter as well when its her time to start training..thank you again for such an awesome product

audree loved geting her  cafemom/goodnites bed mat mail

trying out her goodnites with her granny

slw123
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Thankfully we haven't had too many accidents, of course accidents happen.  I find they usually occur when my son is just so worn out that he is sleeping so hard he can't feel the need to wake up to go.  On the nights when we know he is exhausted, we wake him up to go to the bathroom before we go to bed.

Leelee1008
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM

oh thats cool.

Quoting MrsTBailey:

We used one last two weeks and so far no accidents but i loved the fact that they stayed put where i placed it. We took it off a week ago and one side was on soo tight that the glue is still on there!! So we know it stays put lol

Rushn311
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Honestly I never had to tell either of them. They just "got it". I do keep a Goodnite on my son just incase, but it's usually dry almost every night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN