Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

GOOD SATURDAY MORNING ESK MOMS!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 6:45 AM
  • 24 Replies

coffee is brewing

chores are calling (but I'm ignoring them)

they day is new and full of potential!

How are YOU today?

by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojobean558
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Just got home from work an hour ago and already walked the dog. DD was up but went back to sleep. I think i'll just take a little nap and then more coffee. Have a great day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM
2 moms liked this
I am wide awake and not ever up this early! I am thinking of waking my dd just for fun since she is on vacation she has been in full blown smart ass and annoy mom mode so i am going in for pay back time today. Lol i plan on dancing threw walmart cause i know her friends will be there and a few other things. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Don't forget to leave your hair a mess AND wear mismatched clothes when you go to Walmart to make it "extra special" for your DD

Quoting nebcutie:

I am wide awake and not ever up this early! I am thinking of waking my dd just for fun since she is on vacation she has been in full blown smart ass and annoy mom mode so i am going in for pay back time today. Lol i plan on dancing threw walmart cause i know her friends will be there and a few other things. Lol

endurablemist
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Toothache day number 2, ugh! Not stopping me from pouring coffee down my throat and trying to mentally prepare for today.

Morrigan333
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I am fine today, How are the rest of you ladies? I actually need to get my butt off CM because I really have alot to do. I need to pick-up some things from a craigslister, get the esater candy, fix the easter baskets, clean this house, go to the bank, etc, etc, etc.  I can put this stuff off NO LONGER, it has to be done now!

nebcutie
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Oh i was already looking for the crimping iron! Lol she is so mad! I went in and jumped on her and turned all her lights,tv and music on. Lol such a fun start to a day!

Quoting auroragold:

Don't forget to leave your hair a mess AND wear mismatched clothes when you go to Walmart to make it "extra special" for your DD

Quoting nebcutie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:54 AM
I am still klaying bed, but I am awake. Need to get up, wake kids and get a move on it. Need to get breakfast after we get dressed for the day. Think we are doing more KD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2alex04
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Sitting on the couch with my boys watching Power Rangers--
Need to get coffee and breakfast going,plus feed the dog. DH is still sleeping.
Cindy18
by Cruella on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Been up about 19 minutes, coffee's done, need to go get some...BRB

STKsMomma
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM
On way to work until 3! Then home, have to go find a green belt for sons baseball uniform. Went to three stores yesterday and couldn't find one. So going to have to call a few today and see what I find. Then easter baskets tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)