Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Easter Sunday?

Simply a Sunday?

Family gathering to eat day?

What is YOUR day bringing?

by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM

We are taking the kids on a picnic to the park to use the outdoor toys they got from Mr. Bunny.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

We had the kids hunt eggs and find their baskets.  It went fast, as always :) but the kids had fun. They were really simple baskets this year.

We will go to church at 10 am and then pancake breakfast after but everyone is STARVING now so I'm doing bacon and eggs.

My parents stayed overnight last night but Dad had to go to his church to help cook. Mom is really sick (flu? Food poisoning?) so she stayed here and is resting. they were planning to come back for dinner after church anyway.

Jinx - Homeschooling Scout & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Brownie Heidi 4/03. Police wife to Joe and Alpha to my fur baby German Shepherd Spazz.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Quiet morning thus far, we slept until 9:00 like normal.  The boys had fun finding their baskets and have been playing with their new wrestling guys all morning.  We have a little bit of relaxing time left before we have to get dressed and head to my parents' house for dinner and the great egg hunt.

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Eater sunday here.. Heading out of town for the day to spend the holiday with my in laws..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Cruella on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

We have done the baskets, finished the desserts, DD is doing laundry, texted everyone "Happy Easter", dishes are done and kitchen is clean.

Heading to my sister's at 2:30pm.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM

LOL WOW @ my Ds2! I asked him to get a quick shower before church, he saysm "but i always take 20-30 min  Mom!!! I like to RELAX...

Well.. He just got done in 12 minutes! HHEEhheeee We may make it to church on time after all! LOL

myerslisa2
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM
We are at my sisters, we have sunday dinner every week though. This week we are adding in a easter egg hunt :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM
It is before 7am here. We are all up except the toddler. When she gets up the girls can rip open their Easter baskets. I then must go to work with my aching, burning, infected eye.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eddy_G
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Yes off to church this evening for family service.  Everybody brings a plate of food and we have an indoor picnic after.  With choccy eggs for  the  Sunday school kids

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

LOL WOW @ my Ds2! I asked him to get a quick shower before church, he saysm "but i always take 20-30 min  Mom!!! I like to RELAX...

Well.. He just got done in 12 minutes! HHEEhheeee We may make it to church on time after all! LOL

Lol! Sounds similar to what dd tells me when I tell her to take a quick shower- "But Mommy, I always take a long time!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)