Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

M is for.................. on Monday

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:28 AM
  • 26 Replies

What is YOUR Monday like?

Today is a state holiday so no work, no school: HOORAY.

It's the Boston Marathon and Red Sox game: yahoo!

For history enthusiasts -it's Patriot's Day.

For me, it's: drop the minivan off at the garage, then take DD and her BFF into Boston to check out Marathon happenings, etc.

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by Crystal on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Today is cleaning day...I have a ton to do, and a ton of laundry, I'm meeting a coworker at 3 to walk, and need to do my wii fit, I also need to figure out a better diet plan, haven't been losing any weight, ugh. Early childhood intervention is coming Wednesday, so house cleaning comes first!

Cindy18
by Cruella on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Well so far..... Turned off the alarm and woke up late, DS#2 dropped a full gallon of milk and it broke all over the kitchen floor, DS#1 comes storming out of the bathroom demanding a new pair of shoe laces....... Now I have some coffee.....

orcadarwin
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Well, apparently, today is going to be mending day.  Last night, my middle child brought me a stuffed animal who is split at the seam, and then my husband popped the button on his pants this morning.  So, I have to put the button back on those.  There are also a couple of other things that require me to drag out the sewing machine.  I guess I'll do that today.  Also, laudry needs to be done, as usual.  

LadyFreeRider
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Today is cleaning day. We had a house-full all weekend so its a disaster. I also have to go thru kids' clothes to donate to the elementary school nurse for the little ones that have accidents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:29 AM
I need to sleep as much as possible. I go back to work tonight. I'm nervous. Then I need to go to bank to deposit all that money we made at the strawberry festival. And I have dishes and laundry to do. I need to clean up and clean but that ain't happenning until Thursday cuz of work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheerfulmomof2
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Spring break is over......however my DD woke up sick so she's in bed. My step son is recovering from a dirtbike wreak and is also home from school........so I'm Dr mom today!!!! :)
Chymerra
by Jolie on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I need go to Old Navy and pick up sandals and its the start of spring break.  Other than that....nothing really going on today.

STKsMomma
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Glad you were successful!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I need to sleep as much as possible. I go back to work tonight. I'm nervous. Then I need to go to bank to deposit all that money we made at the strawberry festival. And I have dishes and laundry to do. I need to clean up and clean but that ain't happenning until Thursday cuz of work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by Tami on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:07 AM
We're off to Long Island today. Woohoo! We'll be back Wednesday or Thursday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Today is the same old same old day. I am going to be leaving for work and the kiddo is going back to school. Nathan's fencing lesson was cancelled so he wants to go to the boys and girls club after school. I think I am going to make mancotti for dinner tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)