Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 4/22/12

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM
  • 23 Replies

Of course, everyone knows it's Earth Day, right?

What do you do everyday that helps the earth and your environment?

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chymerra
by Jolie on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Yup and we recycle.

Strega
by Tami on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM

We conserve energy and I buy a lot of recycled Products. I'm also really into the whole repurposing thing.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Recycling everything we can think of
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Target is giving away free reuseable shoppong bags today. One per customer, first come...

We also recycle, I drive the kids nuts with turning off lights and saving electricity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andrea96
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We recycle and use reusable shopping bags.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Loads. We have energy efficiency appliances that use less power and less water. We reduce, reuse and recycle as much as possible. We open windows to cool down the house before kicking on the AC. We plant flowers and trees. And when ever we take a walk we clean up trash we see on the walk.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Target is giving away free reuseable shoppong bags today. One per customer, first come...

We also recycle, I drive the kids nuts with turning off lights and saving electricity.

Me too. And we have those energy saving bulbs in every light fixture of the house.

chinosruca
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Earth day? I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to have a global bucket event at the Home Depot. It has become one of our most populae garden clinics at our store.

Check out:

globalbucket.com

For good info. The kids especially love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:02 PM

we literally live right up the street from a paper mill, can see it from my front porch. we recycle all our paper products. we cut back on using lights, by opening curtains and using sunlight. we do less loads of dishes, cutting back on water usage.we walk to the store whenever possible. im sure there are other things we do but im drawing a blank right now

momof754
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:04 PM

we also use the energy efficient bulbs(just looked up at our ceiling fan that we seldom turn on,lol) we plant flowers and our own veggies to reduce on garbage from purchasing these things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)