Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

THURSDAY

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:16 AM
  • 14 Replies

Morning ladies

What's your plan today?

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smushy79
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Working all day =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Busy! I have a coupon for dd's haircut place and she's in desperate need of a trim, so hoping to do that this a.m. Have to go get a copy of her birth certificate, too- we're maybe camping in Canada this summer, so we're rushing to get passport cards; I can find copies of everyone else's certificate, just not hers. Ds2 has 1st Communion practice this evening. And I need to do some serious straightening/cleaning up around here before my bff and her son spend the night tomorrow night. 

And I get to do all this w/ a hurt shoulder- I pulled or twisted it wrong last night changing ds1's bed after getting his new mattress on.  

I might need some iced tea to get through today!

STKsMomma
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Working all day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

To get through the day.  I didn't sleep well, I have a headache and I don't feel good.  I just may go home.

family in the van   Mom of four

Cindy18
by Cruella on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM
I'm with DD at the doc's. I will finally get to talk to the doc. Then home to laundry and work 2-10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kokyuhomama
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Sorting and dishes, along with spending some direct time with my four year old.  We're trying to prep our house to sell, and we've been sorting through boxes that we've had in storage for 8 YEARS!  Help me! 

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM
The final tournament practice :)
Clean house while the kids are at STAR (CA state) testing.
Start prepping/packing for the trip to San Diego this weekend.

Boy Scouts tonight - got to take DSs shopping for parts, they are making hurdles, a tunnel and another obstacle, out of PVC pipe, for a big event's obstacle course for this weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Woohoo! GL!!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

The final tournament practice :)
Clean house while the kids are at STAR (CA state) testing.
Start prepping/packing for the trip to San Diego this weekend.

Boy Scouts tonight - got to take DSs shopping for parts, they are making hurdles, a tunnel and another obstacle, out of PVC pipe, for a big event's obstacle course for this weekend.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Working, and then I'm taking my son to hockey practice tonight. He only has another week before no more hockey until July. I bet I'm going to hear at least a few times a week how he wants to be back on the ice.... Well, I already hear it now, even though he has a couple practices a week.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Thanks for the Tournament well wishes... Keep your fingers crossed for us on Saturday. It's the first for both DS and I and only one other boy from our dojo is going. I'm really excited and think I wil ldo fine with the kata. No lcue about sparring LMAO.

I love hearing your hockey posts. Wil miss them. My oldest wants to play hockey so bad but thats not going to happen :(

The closest rink is over an hour away and the gas alone to do that several times a week isn't doable... let alone equipment and ice time etc.  If there were a place close, I'd be for it!(Not to mention he can barely ice skate -we have goen a few times)

I tried to get him to do roller hockey, there are several teams for that here, but he somehow thinks it wil lbe less painful to hit ice than concrete. LOL

Quoting Barabell:

Working, and then I'm taking my son to hockey practice tonight. He only has another week before no more hockey until July. I bet I'm going to hear at least a few times a week how he wants to be back on the ice.... Well, I already hear it now, even though he has a couple practices a week.

Jinx - Homeschooling Scout & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Brownie Heidi 4/03. Police wife to Joe and Alpha to my fur baby German Shepherd Spazz.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN