Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning ladies

What's your plan today?

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Replies (11-14):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Congrats on the move and home sale!  Good luck!

One thing about storage, you could have probably bought most of what you had in storge brand new if you had jut gotten rid of it and saved the storage costs to buy new. Unless it's a major irreplaeable family heirloom, storage is usually a rip-off. Thought for the next time.

Quoting kokyuhomama:

Sorting and dishes, along with spending some direct time with my four year old.  We're trying to prep our house to sell, and we've been sorting through boxes that we've had in storage for 8 YEARS!  Help me! 

Jinx - Homeschooling Scout & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Brownie Heidi 4/03. Police wife to Joe and Alpha to my fur baby German Shepherd Spazz.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM
awards at son's school this a.m. chilling at home till about 2:00 p.m. then we got to walk to go get son from school.
jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Packing, going to pick up my x-rays at hell (aka the dentist), going by SS, exchange Ks dresses, laundry. So much to do and so little time to get it done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I went to work and now I am at the library to post. I am going to go home, clean the house and then go pick the kiddo up from school. He is having a party to welcome his teacher back from maternity leave. Tonight there is nothing going on since the kiddo is grounded from going to fencing for tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)