Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Tra la - it's TUESDAY - in May

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:45 AM
  • 25 Replies

Tra la - it's May, the lovely month of May.........

and it's Tuesday.....

What's on your list of things to do today?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 1, 2012 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in such a GREAT mood!!

The re-orginazation at work went into effect yesterday and I couldn't be happier!!

Today is work 8-4 and then DS's baseball game at 7:30pm. It will be a late night!

auroragold
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:59 AM

AWESOME

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm in such a GREAT mood!!

The re-orginazation at work went into effect yesterday and I couldn't be happier!!

Today is work 8-4 and then DS's baseball game at 7:30pm. It will be a late night!

endurablemist
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I need to clean (yeah right). I do have to go out and buy my DD a white shirt for the play, and I will read some of my book, The Wind Through the Keyhole, by Stephen King. And hopefully the rain stops this afternoon so I can go walking. I also need to start sorting more stuff to sell, me and my brother decided to have a yard sale this summer with some of mom's thing. We are left with a ton of bills, and debt that has us all pretty stressed. I know we won't make a ton, but hopefully we can make a little dent, or pay something off, and de-clutter everything.

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 1, 2012 at 7:10 AM
working now then no idea what the day will bring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I controlled myself and didn't buy the book yet. I figure it'll give DD something to buy me for Mother's Day :)

Quoting endurablemist:

I need to clean (yeah right). I do have to go out and buy my DD a white shirt for the play, and I will read some of my book, The Wind Through the Keyhole, by Stephen King. And hopefully the rain stops this afternoon so I can go walking. I also need to start sorting more stuff to sell, me and my brother decided to have a yard sale this summer with some of mom's thing. We are left with a ton of bills, and debt that has us all pretty stressed. I know we won't make a ton, but hopefully we can make a little dent, or pay something off, and de-clutter everything.

auroragold
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I am attempting a return to work today.

I feel "okay" so far - not GREAT but not bad either. Killer headache from lack of coffee for two days but a few tylenol and some tea will hopefully dull that beast.

Managed 2 pieces of dry toast and seeing how I do in the next hour

orcadarwin
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Trying to make this day a really good one for my husband.  It's his 30th birthday today.  All 3 kids have an ear infection, so it may be tough.  

Cassidysmom611
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I am enjoying a much needed cup of coffee. Then, I am teaching at my Moms Preschool from 9-noon. At 2 Keira has EI appointment, then at 3 my friend is coming to pick up dressers that we are giving to her along with a toddler bed (we are getting bunk beds tomorrow).

Then, at 5 I have to go to my "real" job till 9:30. The coffee that I mentioned earlier will need to be repeated multiple times today !

Enjoy your day! 

debbie26
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I have to go take care of one of my stores after dropping DD off at school then come home clean and all that JAZZ..lol

STKsMomma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Well I am headed to work and home for a little while. Then if it stops rainingh and the sun comes out to dry the field we will have ds' baseball pics at 6 and game at 7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN