Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tra la - it's TUESDAY - in May

Posted by   + Show Post

Tra la - it's May, the lovely month of May.........

and it's Tuesday.....

What's on your list of things to do today?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Going w/ dd's class on a field trip to a small local dairy farm this a.m. I didn't sleep well last night (serves me right for watching an episode of Castle that features zombies = P), so I'm hoping for a nap this afternoon. Other than that, it's just the usual house stuff.

endurablemist
by Crystal on May. 1, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I had it pre ordered....I'm a chapter in an cant wait to pick it up again, but I have to wait till I know I have nothing to do for a few hours.

Quoting auroragold:

I controlled myself and didn't buy the book yet. I figure it'll give DD something to buy me for Mother's Day :)

Quoting endurablemist:

I need to clean (yeah right). I do have to go out and buy my DD a white shirt for the play, and I will read some of my book, The Wind Through the Keyhole, by Stephen King. And hopefully the rain stops this afternoon so I can go walking. I also need to start sorting more stuff to sell, me and my brother decided to have a yard sale this summer with some of mom's thing. We are left with a ton of bills, and debt that has us all pretty stressed. I know we won't make a ton, but hopefully we can make a little dent, or pay something off, and de-clutter everything.

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 1, 2012 at 8:50 AM

To get through the school day, workout and then go home and work on crochet.

family in the van   Mom of four

jaytee
by Jen on May. 1, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I have a doctors appt and an appt with the devil (aka the dentist) today. I also have some errands to run, laundry to work on and more packing to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vlester
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM

dropped off day #2 teacher appreciation gift

reschedule dentist appointment for my son

prepare for the 4h party

look for jobs

switch to a credit union since wellsfargo will start charging on friday

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I need to once again work on taming that laundry monster, I try to toss in a load daily, but next thing I know it has been 3 days since I've washed anything and it is once again a mountain. 

This evening I have a fundraising committee meeting.  We will be looking over ideas and finalizing our fundraising plans for next fall.  Luckily I have everything ready for this meeting already.

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I have to get some pieces finished for a show on Sunday. Then my daily lunch delivery. After that I get to meet a friend for lunch. She lives in another state but comes here 1-2x month, so I get to see her fairly often.

Then I need to work on more pieces, pick up the younger 2 and check out a place for DD's bat mitzvah. Rush back to the school to see the end of DS1's baseball game and hopefully dinner will have cooked itself.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM
School, parkour, gymnastics, and karate...

Cleanin up stuff from the weekend. Everyone was exhausted yesterday so all the bags got piled on the loveseat in the office and need to be emptied and put away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting auroragold:

I am attempting a return to work today.

I feel "okay" so far - not GREAT but not bad either. Killer headache from lack of coffee for two days but a few tylenol and some tea will hopefully dull that beast.

Managed 2 pieces of dry toast and seeing how I do in the next hour

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting orcadarwin:

Trying to make this day a really good one for my husband.  It's his 30th birthday today.  All 3 kids have an ear infection, so it may be tough.  

Happy birthday to your husband!

Hopefully the kids feel better ASAP.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)