Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

When did Staff start being a bullying threat @ School to our kids?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Jade is 8. She not only is being bullied @ school by kids. However, I'm mad enough to take her outta current school bc the School's social Worker bumps her gums bout me when I'm in earshot let alone my kid. I'm highly pissed off. Went to Vice Principle last wIt only made things worse for Jade. Cussing n talking shit in spanish isn't acceptable anywhere children are. Do I have a right to threaten going to the Superintendant if the Principle of the school dont squash it by noon tomorrow. There are moms whom dress skanky to pick up their kids. I dress nice and I have taken body jewelry out since Jade started there. What would y'all do?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
raczac
by Cindi on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes it is acceptable to tell them that if something isn't done by a certain time that you are going to the superintendent and also the local news stations and the local news papers. It is toatlly uncceptable of how you and your daughter are being treated at the school. Good luck 

Loveablemom32
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Thank you. I was made to feel like it was inadequite by the law enforcement. They thought it was odd I would complain about Staff @ school bullying my child. Bullying happens everywhere these days I guess. Fire the ppl that can't cope and be proper in front of our children in schools that our tax money pays for them to be there with our kids 8 hrs a day and leave kids alone. Grades shouldn't slide bc anyone is bullying her. She will go to a diff school for sure next school yr bc it's clear we aren't welcome there and there r moms that dress skanky to pick up kids. I'm not white trash. This woman needs to be fired. A social Worker in schools should not cast stones@ all.

mjande4
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Your post is kind of difficult to follow. I understand that you think your daughter is not being treated right, but I'm unclear by whom. What does talking Spanish have to do with anything!? Did you try and file a police report and they declined? Last, what does how other parents dress have to do with you!? You seem to have several complaints, but none of them appear to be connected.
Loveablemom32
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:02 PM

The school's social worker is the staff member bullying my daughter. The police officer didn't seem to think my complaint was very valid. However, the social worker talking shit in Spanish isn't acceptable at all. My daughter deserves better than hateful ppl at school and Bullying is an issue when not resolved when you have brought it to an Associate principle once already and nothing changed. I'm upset bc I have tattoos and took my piercings out and yet they are nice to women whoring up their image when getting their children from school. Compassion and Christianity practices are not present @ that school. frustrated

Larisa72
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

do threaten, just DO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN