Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

WOO HOO for FRIDAY!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:35 AM
  • 26 Replies

What's up today?

*yes Waky......just for you........and I have more!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this

endurablemist
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Walking this morning, laundry and hopefully some time alone later. DF is supposed to take the baby for a bike ride. But I also need to go get some groceries and some supplies for the teacher appreciation boxes DD is making.

Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 4, 2012 at 6:44 AM

It's been a drama filled week and I can't wait for it to be over!

Work 12:30p to 8:00p. Should be an easy day because it's my bosses Retirement Party.

auroragold
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM

drama sucks

Quoting Cindy18:

Work 12:30p to 8:00p. Should be an easy day because it's my bosses Retirement Party.

Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 4, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Who you telling! I'm done with it for now. You can't help someone that doesn't want the help.

Quoting auroragold:

drama sucks

Quoting Cindy18:

wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Gee, thanks, have I mentioned lately that I hate you? ; )

I'm exhausted and am running on only 2 hrs sleep right now. Definitely going back to bed after getting ds2 on the bus.

Dd broke, well, according to the dr, "crinkled", her wrist bone yesterday evening, and I don't handle things like that well, so I keep feeling like crap every time I have to do more than give her Advil/Tylenol. She's in a splint for 3 wks, unless she won't keep it on, then they'll have to cast it.

I need to be getting everything packed to go camping this weekend. The idea was to leave as soon as we could after the kids get home from school. However, I foresee a much later departure time. I HAVE to have that nap, and I'm helping in the middle school library this afternoon.

We need to return 2 movies to the library- got Tower Heist (kinda stupid, but funny) and Titanic (dh just felt like seeing it again). Titanic is the reason for only 2 hrs sleep- I remembered it was long, but forgot exactly how long, and we didn't start it until about 11:30 p.m. last night. That'll learn me. . .

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Workout is done, got a meeting this morning, then a chaotic day for classes with track being gone, then home to relax and do whatever.

family in the van   Mom of four

smushy79
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I am sooo glad it is Friday! I will work until 230 (started at 6am) and then I have to take my cat to the vet. I would love to be able to take a walk tonight with DH and the kids but it will be weather permitting. This has been one long week.

momof754
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Well i have been up since 5am and at work since 6. Here til 2 then gotta pick up hubby's check, then work 5 to close at pizza shop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on May. 4, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I'm so excited that it's finally Friday! We move tomorrow. We're packing the rest of our stuff today/this evening. I have a load of laundry to do and a few errands to run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)