Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's up today?

*yes Waky......just for you........and I have more!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
JonesMama
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Laundry. Lots of laundry.

Baking something for dessert for the school activity tonight.

Pizza Bingo at the school tonight. Should be a great time, last year was really fun.

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM
I'm at work with the flu.. I'm going to call my boss soon and go home.. I can't do this.. I'm absolutely miserable.. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM
I was up until 3am. Then got up at 7am to get kids and myself ready for the day. I work until 430 or 5. Depends on calls coming in. Then I am gonna do a load of laundry, unless hubby beats me to it. And then kids may be heading to G-pas and I am going to a friends for a night of fun. Going have more drinks than I should.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM

There is not a whole heck of a lot going on today. I am at work and then it's off to the library to catch up on my posts. I am going to post as much as I can here, but it will be a little difficult.

Other then that, it's wine Friday!! Woo hoo

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I'm feeling very lazy today.  I should be doing laundry and doing some PTA work, but I just don't feel up to it.

Later this evening I have the year end staff dinner for our church's CCD program that I have to attend.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on May. 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM
not much being a mommy/wife is about it.careing for 4 moth old..2 p.m. we go get his brother from school.
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
so excited

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Yeah, Friday! Woohooo!
I'm so ready for the end of the school year!

Nothing to exciting...quiet weekend... dojo and scout activities on Saturday...church and relaxing Sunday..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I am so over this week!! I just want to be in San Fran getting ready for my race!!

chinosruca
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I am off. Going to get a haircut, do laundry, take Bella to the zoo, get goceries, go pick my oldest from school, go to the YMCA for a workout, come home & cook dinner. Did i say I was off? I must be wrong. I will be busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)