Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How Do You Feel About This....

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

I received this today from an old school friend. Please tell me what you think.

"bully".... I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. Face Your fears. Defy the tyrant. Get tougher and resolve to conquer those who seek to trample Your LIBERTY.

· · 11 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Angie Lyford likes this.
    • Jennifer  Are you talking about the movie?
      6 hours ago ·
    •  
      Christopher  No. I mean all the media BS about "bullies" and being "bullied"....
      6 hours ago via mobile ·
    • Jennifer  Chris, until your children experience being bullied, you can't say anything. Matthew has. Not only do the kids do it, but the parents involve themselves and encourage it as well. I guarantee, you will change your way of thinking in a few years.
      4 hours ago · · 1
    •  
      Christopher  No. I won't, and YES I HAVE dealt with bullies.... Several times in my own life AND with my son.
      3 hours ago via mobile ·
    •  
      Christopher It's called STANDING UP for YOURSELF!!!! Running away is cowardly and self deprecating. Crying to adults or "authorities" is just as damaging, emotionally, as what the "bully" inflicts through their act.
      2 hours ago via mobile ·
    • Jennifer Lee You are a bully and you always have been!! As a PARENT it is my duty to PROTECT my children, and be their voice when nobody listens. The only jackass that's agreeing with you, is YOURSELF!!
      2 hours ago ·
    •  
      Christopher  No one ever accused me of being a "bully"..... When didjew arrive at this conclusion?
      2 hours ago via mobile ·
    • Jennifer  Years ago. Of course, nobody said anything. You were and can still be a total wanker!
      2 hours ago ·
    •  
      Christopher  Why do You keep calling me names, SnotFace. You had better stop or I'm gonna tell my mommy. :-p
      2 hours ago via mobile ·
    • Jennifer Yeah? Well look who's "self deprecating", "cowardly" and "crying". Big baby!
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Candymonster
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Just utterly confused...is this...like a debate that turned into a playful thing or...is this real?.. I just don't know :0 

brlee1115
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM
It was real. The statement at the top was his post today, and I replied. Towards the end, he was trying to shy away from what he started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN