Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Are your kids ready for summer? Most importantly...are YOU ready for summer? My kids are ready for summer, Blair says she'll miss seeing her friends all the time (11 yr old) but she'll see them plenty over summer I'm sure! & YES I AM ready for summer...I'm a teacher & went back to work April 26 since having Ava, & I wasn't ready to go back!

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Replies (21-24):
LittleBubbles
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I'm not sure Kailey realizes how close she is to Summer. Even with Summer around the corner, she has to go to Summer school to try and catch up on reading. I''m pretty ready for it. The kids still have to go to daycare either way since I work full time.

skittles2011
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I know my kids are ready for summer, lol especially my oldest whose in school. my 17 month old is just ready for 'bubba' to be home to play with. as for me......I'm not totally ready. I'm due with a baby girl in July.....so my summer is going to be CRAZY!!!

RedneckMomma3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM

My girls and I are ready, but I think they are more ready than I am.  They will be going to my mom's house for the month of June and probably part of July, that's the part I am not looking forward to it is way too quiet around here when they are gone.  It is looking to be a fun summer for all of us though and since I will start back to school the week before they do in August we are going to do all we can to enjoy the time off.

sswogger
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Kids are excited, but I am not really.  Four kids all under 8 for the whole summer, yikes!  Of course we will have a lot of fun times, but I am not looking forward to all the fighting and arguing that goes with them all being home.  Looking forward to not having to drive an half hour each way to take them to school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)