Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Teach Me Tuesday

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:36 AM
  • 23 Replies

Greetings earthlings!

*giggle* I'm tired, haven't had coffee yet and have a very long day ahead of me. I'm punchy already!

Two things for today:

1) Wassup? What's going on today?

2) What special skill or talent do you have that would allow you to TEACH me something?  

Can you decorate cakes? Sew? Woodwork? Code HTML? Auto repair?

Come on - - everyone has SOMETHING she's good at doing. What's YOUR special skill?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 8, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I'm working 12:30-8pm. I have to make something for dinner before I go. Maybe a trip to store?

What could I teach you? You, Rora? IDK, you are pretty smart lady. I think anything I could teach, you already know. I'm good at menu planning, organization and cooking.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM

It's Primary Day for us, so it's off to the polling place at some point between now and taking dd to school, then sticking around there for my afternoon in the library.

What could I teach you? Um. . . Maybe some very basics on how to play piano.

auroragold
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM

C'mon now - EVERYONE has that something that can be taught to another...........

Stand up! Be proud! Beat your own drum!

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Same ole routine here, kids have a band concert tonight.  I can crochet.

family in the van   Mom of four

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I can teach you how to sleep in until your kid misses the bus. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedneckMomma3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I'm not doing anything at all today since I got it all done last night after my girls went to bed.  I love to quilt by hand and bake

MissyB1011
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I am recouping from the flu and catching up on the cleaning that I skipped doing while sick.

I could teach you to sew, however it may not be shorts. I sewed a pair into a big giant leg one time.

natesmom1228
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Not much going on today. I am at work and will be taking off soon. Tonight is Nathan's trumpet lesson and then it's home to relax. I have a couple loads of laundry to do tonight.

I could teach you about gardening. I love gardening and have made about 3 of them in my yard.

chinosruca
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I am a carpenter. I can teach you how to build just about anything. I can also crochet, cross stitch, bead, cook, and garden (I run the garden department at my store).

Today is my daughters birthday & my shopping ninja skills are being conjured up so that I can go get her a new bike (her old one is too small) a helmet, a new toddler bike seat for my bike with a toddler helmet.....so we can go for a family bike ride. We will then go out for a family dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shavonk
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Not much going on today. As for teaching, I could teach you about your circulatory system, it's what I'm tutoring some students about this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)