Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Greetings earthlings!

*giggle* I'm tired, haven't had coffee yet and have a very long day ahead of me. I'm punchy already!

Two things for today:

1) Wassup? What's going on today?

2) What special skill or talent do you have that would allow you to TEACH me something?  

Can you decorate cakes? Sew? Woodwork? Code HTML? Auto repair?

Come on - - everyone has SOMETHING she's good at doing. What's YOUR special skill?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Cassidysmom611
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Today is a lazy day till work this evening. My youngest has a double dose of conjunctivitis and a fever. So we canceled all EI appts.

Hmmm.... I scrapbook, and can go over peoples cable bills like a pro :-) 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on May. 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1.not much..being a mom to baby then about 2 p.m. me n baby go get Buddy from school and then we walk home.
2. nothing really

no sorry can not do any of them.
M4LG5
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Busy day catching up then a softball game later.

I can teach you how to coach youth sports even if you have never played the game.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM
What's up? ...school, gymnastics, and karate....

What skill could I teach...I do lots of things...my dad taught me to hang wall board, and paint, etc. IDo my own oil changes and brakes on my car, I do all sorts of woodworking.

The pics KMR posted the other day of the karate belt/ trophy holder makes me wany to make my own. I just don't have the tools... got to go plan a trip to my parent's house for the weekend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arthistmom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Now that the semester is nearly over and I don't have to prep a lecture anymore, I actually went to a yoga class today. And I have time for a leisurely shower before I put on my chauffeur hat this afternoon.

As for teaching, I teach art history at a liberal arts college so I can probably teach you about Japanese Art (my course this semester) or Italian Renaissance Art (my specialty).

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing much planned today besides work.

I can teach you how to knit.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on May. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Quoting Lydlou02:

I can teach you how to sleep in until your kid misses the bus. Lol.

Now that's a talent!

auroragold
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Quoting Barabell:

Nothing much planned today besides work.

I can teach you how to knit.

Excellent - I'd like to learn. I can crochet and used to know HOW to knit a gazillion years ago.

auroragold
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting arthistmom:

Now that the semester is nearly over and I don't have to prep a lecture anymore, I actually went to a yoga class today. And I have time for a leisurely shower before I put on my chauffeur hat this afternoon.

As for teaching, I teach art history at a liberal arts college so I can probably teach you about Japanese Art (my course this semester) or Italian Renaissance Art (my specialty).

I'll take Japanese art for 100 please. Wood block art (I know there's a special name that I can't remember)

auroragold
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

What's up? ...school, gymnastics, and karate....

What skill could I teach...I do lots of things...my dad taught me to hang wall board, and paint, etc. IDo my own oil changes and brakes on my car, I do all sorts of woodworking.

The pics KMR posted the other day of the karate belt/ trophy holder makes me wany to make my own. I just don't have the tools... got to go plan a trip to my parent's house for the weekend.

Sign me up for woodworking please

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN