Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

WHAT?!?!?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

It's only Wednesday??!?!

I'm shocked, just SHOCKED that this week has been so draga** slow.   I really really REALLY need it to be Friday.

Well - -what's a girl to do?  I guess get my butt up and get ready for the day, huh?

Are you shocked about something today? What?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
orcadarwin
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM

This week has last a month.  The boys have field trips, one tomorrow, and the other one Friday.  I can't go to the one tomorrow, but I get to go to the one on Friday.  

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

It may be dragging butt for you, however, for me this week is flying.  I'm glad of course.  Our last day of school is a week from Friday.  I'm so looking forward to sleeping in and spending time with my kiddos.

Today is my DD field day so I'll be going to that.  So far nothing has shocked me today.  Oh, wait, the girl who always has to hurry to sit and wait for the teacher (long story) at our morning workout class actually talked to me today.  That was shocking.

family in the van   Mom of four

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Oh no! Is it Wednesday already? Crud! I better get my butt in gear if I wanna get anything done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I don't know about shocked, but I'm surprised I'm getting my days of the week all mixed up. For some reason, yesterday felt kinda like Wed. Wishful thinking?

I've gotten a good look at our calendar for the next 2 wks- I'm shocked at how crazy-busy they are!

Today is rather calm- relatively speaking. Watching 2 of the neighbor kids this a.m. for a couple hrs. Dd plays super-well w/ them, so it should be easy. Ds2 and dd have their last religion class of the school yr this evening, then I go pick up the Cookie Incentives for dd's Girl Scout troop (why can't they just call them prizes?).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)