Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crock pot

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Here is one of my face crock pot chicken just trew this is before work;

4 (null) Chicken Brest
1 pkg Italian Dressing Seasoning
18 oz Cream Cheese Softened
2 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
1 box Of Your Favorite Pasta
Cook on low for 4 hours. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk. Serve over pasta.
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Siannashell
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Correction. That's only 8oz of cream cheese.
Homeschoolmom99
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM

yummy! Yesterday we threw in some stew meat rolled in flour, taco seasoning, onion soup mix and one cup water let it cook all day then we mashed it up and made tacos and nachos for dinner last night.

Today I have chicken in peanut sauce in there for dinner and I will make pad thai and sticky rice with mango

Siannashell
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Thatbsounds awesome. Steeling lol. I love my crock pot
corrinacs
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I love my crockpot too :).  I'd totally use your recipe, but I'm allergic to milk.  But wow, they have so many options.

Ive even cooked a cake in the crockpot before.  It was so moist...but there's not much for cutting it, you spoon it out LOL.

Siannashell
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Quoting corrinacs:

I love my crockpot too :).  I'd totally use your recipe, but I'm allergic to milk.  But wow, they have so many options.

Ive even cooked a cake in the crockpot before.  It was so moist...but there's not much for cutting it, you spoon it out LOL.

Cake huh. That's interesting. I'll have to try that some day. Thanks.
corrinacs
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I'll have to find the recipe for you.  But its using regualr cake mix mixed per the directions.  But I can't remember if its low or high and for how long.

Quoting Siannashell:

Quoting corrinacs:

So proud of all I have....My big boy Caden and my little Leo.

AidanTiarra
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I've made dinner in the crock pot for the last 3 days, lol. I'm pregnant and the longer I stand up the more sick I become so if I can make dinner easy I do. The first night I was going to do a roast, but I couldn't find it so I used a flank steak and put a bottle of bbq sauce with some water and a few other seasonings. I added a couple of side dishes when we got home and cut up the meat. It was gone in literally 5 minutes. I guess we will have to do that one again. Last night I did BBQ chicken in the crock pot and tonite I am doing chili. Crock pots are a great invention!

AidanTiarra
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Quoting Siannashell:

Quoting corrinacs:

Me too, I've never even thought of that.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM

LOVE my crockpot. We have a pork roast with kraut cooking on low in ours today. But it's for tomorrows dinner.

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Love my crock pot too! I made beef stew in it yesterday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)