Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Breakfast - Do they get it or do you?

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM
  • 33 Replies

In the morning, what do they normally have for breakfast and do you prepare it or do they?

May is National Foster Care Month!

CHANGE A LIFETIME

by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeslc03
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM
We help but its usually just cereal. If we're running late its toast or poptarts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM

My kids usually make their own.

3ladybugsmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Two or three mornings a week it's just cereal but the rest of the week I cook pancakes, oatmeal, or something else for breakfast! It makes me happy to send my hubby and kids off for the day with a full tummy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM

DD gets breakfast at school so it's whatever they serve that day. On the days she's home I make her breakfast but if she wants cereal she can get it herself.....she enjoys doing that but usually wants bacon and eggs or waffles or pancakes. lol

natesmom1228
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My son has 3 hashbrowns every morning. I make them. My hubby has oatmeal and I also make that. I usually have cereal.

periwinkle163
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Usually they have cereal and fruit. They just get it themselves.

Fields456
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Yogurt cereal pop tarts and some times she eats at school. And sometimes not at all. I'm not a breakfast person and dd isn't either on most mornings and I don't have time in the morning to force her to eat
kLynch315
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Dh doesn't eat. DD picks cereal over hot food (soo weird. I swear she's not mine). I make her cereal on school days but she gets it on weekends. DS is an oatmeal boy and yes I make it for him. He's only 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Most of the time my dd gets her own depending on what it is she can even make her own scrambled eggs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM
My husband or I always make our daughter's breakfast. She is 8. Depending in what we feel like, we serve her oatmeal, cereal, a bagel thin with cream cheese or peanut butter, eggs, toast, etc. if it is the weekend, I'll often make pancakes. I make super yummy pancakes with tons of different berries in them. She calls them mommycakes:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)