Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Sweet Sunday - MOTHER'S DAY

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:40 AM
  • 23 Replies

It's silent so far - only the birds are chirping.

I'm trying hard not to fire up the coffee pot because I'm pretty sure that a certain 10 year old would like to do that for me today.  And who knows what else she has in store for the day.....

Personally, a day of NOTHING works fine for me!

And you ladies, what is in store for YOU this fine day?

by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I might scrub my bathroom, as much as I want to do nothing today, it's not gonna happen. Besides I just want today to be over with. I work tonight, thats about it.

Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I have to work but it should be an easy day. 

Then home to dinner cooked for me and I have to do the last of the laundry before I leave.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Quiet day :) Mom never called last night to let me know if she would be down for brunch, if not I may go to her house for the day. They live an ouur away and were talking about coming into town...I dunno..lol

DH came through..at least sorta...he said HMD when he came in at 4am and told me to take Mom out :) it waas acknowledged. I know the kids have something planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greanleef
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Cleaning, diapers, dishes, making everything myself..I know the girls made me something at school,just have to wait till their up :) atleast my husbands sleeping in, ugh...HMD!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone!

We'll actually be seeing the Grandparents & Uncles again today--making a weekend of it! They came to our House yesterday after Lunch and had a blast.

Best.Weekend.Ever!

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

janitablue
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:40 AM

My son woke up at 6am. He could not wait until he show me his card. Pretty impressive I love it. It is a typical day for me. It is second day with internet service at home so I might enjoy my day on cafemom , do little unpacking and get ready for work.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother day.  I missed my mother ...................

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I am thinking about you today.  hugs

Quoting endurablemist:

I might scrub my bathroom, as much as I want to do nothing today, it's not gonna happen. Besides I just want today to be over with. I work tonight, thats about it.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM

The boys were picked up by my dad a little bit ago so that they could help him cook brunch.  I will be heading down the road to their place in a few.  I should run into town to pick up a gift for my mom, but I think I'll give her a rain check on some annuals.  After brunch, the boys and I will spend the day doing whatever they want.

jaytee
by Jen on May. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I'll be in the car all day. I did get a dozen roses, candy and a lovely card :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I got to sleep in. And when I came down the stairs... I was not allowed into the kitchen. They had it blocked off and I could smell something yummy happening in there. So I am about to have breakfast. After that, I have no idea. I know the kids made things for me and bought stuff but they are waiting for the middle child to arrive home to share them with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)