Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your favorite Mother 's Day Gift

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 27 Replies

I know there is not greater gift that your child/children?  What was or is your favorite mother day gift ? Is it homemade, or gift card.

I enjoy my son homemade gift card my sister told me enjoy it when I can when he hits preteen their will be no more mother day card.

by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Mine just happens to be a flea market find my middle son bought me. I shall share pictures later.

chinosruca
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM
The brand new 2012 Ford Focus that my husband got me. Other than my kids, it is the greatest gift I have ever gotten. It is my first NEW car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I am getting a deck for my pool from my parents.  I can't wait.  They gave me a card this morning over brunch with a "gift certificate" for a pool deck paid for and built by my daddy.

auroragold
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM

The big hug I got from DD :)

maxswolfsuit
by Max on May. 13, 2012 at 6:55 PM

They both made me cards.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 13, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

I am getting a deck for my pool from my parents.  I can't wait.  They gave me a card this morning over brunch with a "gift certificate" for a pool deck paid for and built by my daddy.

Now THAT makes it EXTRA special!!

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

This morning my MIL gave me a necklace that had belonged to her mother.  It's a small leaf that has 5 tiny opals in it (representing our family of 5).  It's extra special to me because her mom passed away a couple of years ago and I know she is missing her terribly today.   It's also special because she's handing down something from her family, showing me how much she truly considers me her daughter. 

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Now THAT makes it EXTRA special!!

He is doing it for completely selfish reasons.  He wants a place to sit and watch the kids in the pool other than on the steps of the pool.  lol  He is well aware that a deck is in our long range plans, but not for quite a few years down the road and he is tired of waiting.

xmkj2011
New hairstyle for Easter. First time having a mowhawk! What do you think??
Yesterday at 1:05 AM
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I wasn't enjoying it all honestly, because of a lot of stress and other things. but around 4 my boyfriend snuck and ran ne a bubble bath, with a candle, inscent, and music playing. When I got he had wild roses (pink) that grow near the house, a pyramid stack or chocolate, a card, a necklace that said number one mom, and a perm, and now he is making me dinner!!!! My one and two year old made me cards.....slit of scribbled but hey it was from them so it was perfect. Every moment with my kids and boyfriend is the best gift o could ask for!!!!!!!!
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM
DD made me a bead necklace ...DS1is making dinner (frozen lasagna and garlic bread)...DS2 made me a lego message...I bought myself a reuseable Starbucks cup..hehe

Will post pics later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)