Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What was your favorite Mother 's Day Gift

Posted by   + Show Post

I know there is not greater gift that your child/children?  What was or is your favorite mother day gift ? Is it homemade, or gift card.

I enjoy my son homemade gift card my sister told me enjoy it when I can when he hits preteen their will be no more mother day card.

by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
DD made me a bead necklace ...DS1is making dinner (frozen lasagna and garlic bread)...DS2 made me a lego message...I bought myself a reuseable Starbucks cup..hehe

Will post pics later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom-1kids-3
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM

DS#2 made me a card that looked like a tea pot with tea bags inside.  Then he cuddled on the couch with me. 

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mom-1kids-3:

DS#2 made me a card that looked like a tea pot with tea bags inside.  Then he cuddled on the couch with me. 

My youngest made me a paper tea cup that had a tea bag inside it. It as super cute.

artistmom889
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

strawberry shortcake for breakast,  and an acrostic poem using my name. from my girl, and the DH got me a dozen rose s in red, yelow, and peach. And bot of them let me read all afternoon. Chose a favorite of all those???\wearing crown

beautisticaware
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Getting to spend the afternoon with my mom and dad, my kids, and dh. We had a great time. Just wish it was longer. My mom will be back in July for 2 weeks. Hopefully we can spend more time then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllieJ11
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
DH got together with the guys (my stepfather, my brother, his brother and my BIL and they planned a spa day for me, my mom, my sister and my 2 SILs. We went to mom's house for brunch and then left all the kids there with the guys while we went and got pampered! That was a great and very relaxing gift!

But my favorite gift was the photo collage my husband gave me. We took our family pictures back in march and I've been saying that I want to do something with them since but I haven't had the time... He framed one an 8x10 of all of us, an 8x10 of all the kids, an 8x10 of the two of us and 5x7s of all the kids individually. Then he hung them all last night without me knowing (I have NO IDEA how I slept through him hammering 9 nails into the wall... Lol) Then he put a big ribbon and bow across them and that's the first thing I saw when I walked into the living room this morning!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM
My husband is getting a vasectomy on Friday. That's my present. ;) Sorry, no pictures.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bmw29:

My husband is getting a vasectomy on Friday. That's my present. ;) Sorry, no pictures.

You lucky girl!  Thank goodness you won't be sharing pics. ;)

BTW - no sarcasm intended.

bmw29
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I also got these shoes and they're pretty comfy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Breakfast in bed- pancakes, bacon, and Sunny Delight. Dh helped/supervised the kids making it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)