Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 5/14/13

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:23 AM
  • 31 Replies

Tell me about your last vacation...

by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chymerra
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

We went to the White Mountains.  Went to Clark's Trading Post, drove the Kangamangus Highway, went hiking to a couple of beautiful areas around our hotel and went to Storyland. 

wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Short vacation- Spring Break. We went to St. Louis (Arch and Anheuser-Busch Brewery tour) and Crater of Diamonds State Park, AR (only diamond mine open to the public- it's a big open dirt field; didn't find any diamond s : (, but we had fun).

Long vacation- last summer. We went to Gettysburg, PA; saw family in MD; went down to FL (saw the last space shuttle launch and Daytona International Speedway); then up through TN and KY (stopped at Mammoth Cave) on our way home to IN.

Strega
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:00 AM

We went to Disney (World). It was a first for me and our Kids, but my Husband had been there a few times as a Kid. Spent 8 days and 7 nights there. It was so awesome! We got home and started planning for our next one!

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM
We drove out to the middle of nowhere and stayed in a hotel with DH while he was working. Then on the way home we stopped by Mt Rushmore, Wall Drug, jeweled caves, and DH.s HS reunion. We made it back just in time for fireworks at my bros before heading home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on May. 14, 2012 at 8:16 AM
We went to my moms house in florida over spring break. We drove there... left on a Saturday and stayed a week and got home the next Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommatothree01
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

We went to Great Wolf Lodge in April for 2 days to celebrate my 6 yr old ds' 5 yrs in remission.  It was nice, too quick, but the kids had a ton of fun.

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 14, 2012 at 8:45 AM
We did a staycation at my moms house 45 mins away with all my siblings, spouses and kids. 12 adults and 7 kids in one house for 5 days. Thanks God they have a big house. :)

They live on lake Pontchartrain and has a pool. So there was plenty of fun Summer things to do for free. And one of the nights my parents watched all the grandkids and us siblings went out to eat. Some still went out after to go drink. I was pregnant and didn't want to hang out in a bar so dh and I went back to the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on May. 14, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I don't even remember when our last vacation was!

family in the van   Mom of four

andrea96
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Last July, my kids and I went with my parents to Ouray, CO. We had a great time!

natesmom1228
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM

We went camping at Evergreen Trails. We rent a cabin and go for a week. We love it. We are going again at the end of August.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)