Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

M is for.................. on Monday

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:15 AM
  • 22 Replies

What's your day like so far?

Marvelous?

Manic?

Miserable?

Meh?

by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:25 AM

M is for Mother's Day let-down. I got spoiled not having to do much of anything yesterday and do not want to go back to reality today!

B/c he is all bruised up from the laser treatment on his birthmark, ds2 wants me to go into his class w/ him this a.m. I went in w/ him after his last one in Aug, but he wasn't as bruised up then, and there are 2 new kids in his class now, and he hates having to answer questions about it by himself. I'll go ahead an walk him in and talk w/ his teacher; we'll see if I stay and talk w/ the class again or insist he do it this time.

I'd like to make a last-ditch effort to find a fake firefly for ds2's insect diorama. I really don't want to have to come up w/ a way to make one. . .

Need to make sure ds1 gets his activity sheet for Boy Scout camp filled out before tonight's troop meeting. He's had about 3 wks or so to decide what badges he wants to work on at camp ands till hasn't filled that thing out yet. Grrr!

Last on the to-do list is watch Dancing With the Stars tonight : )

ermka
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Lol, I have no M words... my day is boring and then super busy. I need to laminate 10 (plate sized) baseballs & 10 bats (an organizational project I volunteers for for ds's ball team) But I couldn't find laminating paper anywhere in this darn town, so I'm doing it all with clear packing tape (looks the same... but is a HUGE pain! Then ds has a ballgame tonite (which with with any luck, said organizational tool will work and it won't be quite as chaotic as it was Friday, I'm bench coach/score keeper? The title I was blessed with last night, smh... they were actually throwing rocks at me on Friday... freaking kids... lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 14, 2012 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Marvelous!!! I'm leaving for my roadtrip very soon! DS just told me that he has a concert TOMORROW!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Magnificent!

I have Coffee.

woohoo

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM
M is for munchies.
Tia will have her first solids today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I can cross one thing off my list- ds2 decided at the last minute that he could answer any questions from his classmates, esp. the 2 new kids, about the bruising from his laser treatment on his own, so I don't have to go in this a.m. This is the first time he's wanted to explain on his own- so proud of him!

artistmom889
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Strega:

Magnificent!

I have Coffee.

woohoo

me too!!!

christi34
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:05 AM
M is for........I don't have a M word, I'm still feeling sick and I still can't eat. I try but my stomach starts to hurt and I feel nauseated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I want to get out of here today!!! I am so tired of hearing about the ironic comments of the one person I work with.

I am going to the gym after work and then home to clean the house.

ShyJen
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM

M is for MY day off :) I love mondays! I just dropped my 8 year old off at school. Now DH, me and our 5 year old are going to drive 2 hours to buy me some concert tickets to a metal band thats playing in July. Its a part of my mothers day gift :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)