DS (5 years old) was playing in the grass yesterday (something he does every day but yesterday it was fresh cut grass and he was shirtless.) about an hour after he came in the house I noticed that he had little red bumps all over. I am allergic to something in grass (and it is multiplied if the grass is freshly cut) and I have that same reaction so I am assuming that is what he has. I am wondering if I should take him in to the doctor and have him tested to be sure (esp since I am allergic to so many environmental things) or if I should just treat the symptoms with cortizone. Also does anyone know if I can give him benadryl? Thanks ladies!