Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Thinking....thinking.......... Thursday

Posted by   + Show Post

What's on your list today?

What's on your mind today?

by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Replies (11-13):
JonesMama
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I always get to these posts at the end of the day.

It was just a day spent at ds' school. I helped at the book fair all day. When school was dismissed, he came down to the library and hung out while the adults packed everything up. Since he had to wait around, the book fair chairperson gave him an awesome book for free...plus we bought several things when his class came in, so this kid made out like a bandit today. I was at the school 9-4 today, 9-5 yesterday, so I came home exhausted. We pretty much just chilled outside with the neighbors, ate dinner, played outside some more. He went to bed and I read a few chapters of The Help (my freebie for helping at book fair today!).

kmrtigger
by Kandice on May. 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM

On my list.... get kids out door to bus/school. Go to work. Come home clean/cook. Have family time. Shower, chores and bedtime.

On my mind.... How am I gonna handle this not having breakfast with hubby every morning before work? Is hubby gonna like the place I enjoy working at even if it's for a week? What all am I gonna be making in the crock pot next week? Now I gotta do a ton of CP prep this weekend. :( Sleep, is also on my mind. Wish I were tired.

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Yesterday my mind was thinking to hurry up and get over with for we can get to Friday!

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN