Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

For the moms with daughters....

If any of your dd's r into princesses or tinkerbell how did u get them into them?

That girl is my life,my world and my everything she is also my best friend..I <3 her to death! I forward face,give her vit d milk,i let her watch what she wants..

by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I'll take horses over Princesses any day!

I didmy best keep DD from being princess obsessed. She likes them but is a tomboy too :) She LOVES horses!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allisonc7910
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM

She got into it herself just by watching Tinkerbell and seeing toys, movies etc. 

WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

DD loves princessess and Tinkerbell.  It all started when dd watched Cinderella for the first time at the age 2.  For awhile there everything she had in her room was Disney princess, and for the last 6 years she has been a different Disney Princess for Halloween.  She also has every Disney Princess movie ever made, and DH bought her a Precious momements Tinkerbell figurine with her birthstone in it for her birthday.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on May. 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I only have boys. So IDK, but good luck. 

Nursesummer
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM
We took dsd 3 to Disney princesses on ice and dressed her up like a princess. That's all it took
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on May. 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

I'll take horses over Princesses any day!

I didmy best keep DD from being princess obsessed. She likes them but is a tomboy too :) She LOVES horses!

If I had a daughter I would have prefered that route too. I would totally rather have a house full of horses than princesses. 

Hectictracy
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM
I think they just like what they like. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Between seeing them on tv and some friends being into them, she got into them on her own. 

Of course, the fact that I used to call her my Princess probably factors in there somewhere. . . : )

ihave1
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM

my daughter loves it! Her room is done in princess theme & her middle name actually means Princess. That was done by accident tho.  

OHgirlinCA
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM
If your daughter isn't into princesses, don't force the issue. Embrace what she is interested in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)