Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

For the moms with daughters....

If any of your dd's r into princesses or tinkerbell how did u get them into them?

That girl is my life,my world and my everything she is also my best friend..I <3 her to death! I forward face,give her vit d milk,i let her watch what she wants..

by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I love the disney's princess's so she picked that up from me, maybe. As for Tinkerbell, I let her watch a tinkerbell movie and she started liking Tink.

mama_grizz
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM
She's more into horses. When she sees a prince and princess kiss she says "ew!" Lol, I wish she'd feel that way til high school or even college :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama8865
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:57 PM

My girls just watched the tv shows or the movies and they were hooked!!! 

ProudMommy51006
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM
My dd was just drawn to them very little on. She also likes Spongebob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM
My 2 year old loves anything girly. Always has
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

She did it all on her own. I did not do anything to prompt it. She is practically obsessed with Rapunzel.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemy3littles
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:08 PM

My daughter is only 10 months old, and her favorite things in the world are her brothers monster trucks and cabbage patch dolls.  LOL

But with my boys, they pretty much just like what they like.  My oldest loved Elmo when he was little.  Now he's 6 and into Cars 2, superheroes, and wildlife (Wild Kratts is his favorite cartoon/TV show).  My baby boy just turned 2, and he loves Mickey Mouse, football, and John Deere tractors. 

Just let her be herself.  I know princesses are fun, and I really hope my daughter loves them.... but if not, I'll be showering her with all the things she does love.  :-)

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 20, 2012 at 11:16 PM

She's a girly girl so that's what she did.

family in the van   Mom of four

kcook55
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM

my dd was naturally into princesses you cant make your kid like something just cuz thats what most girls her age likes

SLOmommy
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM
What do you mean "get them to"?? I don't force anything on any of my kids so I'm confused lol
My daughter was a tomboy until recently. She is finally wanting to wear dresses (she's almost 9)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN