Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

For the moms with daughters....

If any of your dd's r into princesses or tinkerbell how did u get them into them?

That girl is my life,my world and my everything she is also my best friend..I <3 her to death! I forward face,give her vit d milk,i let her watch what she wants..

by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Replies (31-40):
gracie0221
by Gracie on May. 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM

my dd was always into cars until she was four(she is now 6). I think once she saw that her friends liked princess stuff, she got into it too.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM
All of my girls are/were into princesses and Tinker Bell. No idea how it started...with Disney movies, I assume.

I do know that you can't make them like something. They either do or they don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aunty75
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM
They exploring and trust me its a good thing my 19 year old did the same things and i just sat back and watch her grow and now shes completing her post grad and going to barnard college and i will continue to be her cheerleader its a beautiful thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cambriagurlmom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I'm a tinkerbell fan always have been. So when the tinkerbell movie first came out I started buying stuff for both my girls ages 6 & 5. About 3 years ago they both told me they like princesses more. So I started getting them princess things but I still pick up Tink stuff. For mothers day my ex got a tinkerbell mug for my girl's gift to me. Funny thing was is my DH got the same mug for my stepsons to give to me. So now I have two Tink coffee mugs. For christmas 2 years ago my DH and I were just starting to date. My mom and Him went shopping and he got me the mickey wii game and a tinkerbell jacket. I guess I've always have a soft spot for old disney.

Cherish77
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:02 AM
She got into them on her own, she still likes them at 9.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM

not any more - - -past that stage.

And she was never EVER into the princessess.

The Disney Fairies were "meh" - she prefered more, well, realistic woodland fairies and stories. Disney had too much glittery stuff

artistmom889
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:15 AM

wish I knew!!! I have a tomboy who doesn't like to be too girlie.

mamacam7
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:18 AM

She is 3 and she just loves them. Her very first smile was when daddy brought home her very first dress and showed it to her. She has just always been a girly girl. She loves dora, princesses and hello kitty is the latest. She has 3 brothers so she still has a mild tomboy side but is definitley all girl! lol

kkrk1012
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:56 AM
my dd just started liking them she loves the barbies movies about princesses and all the good stuff i think that started it she likes tinkerbell cuz i love tinkerbell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikkiDoll
by Nicole on May. 21, 2012 at 7:57 AM
I just bought her princess stuff early. She's been dressing up in princess dresses since she was 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN