Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

T - time Tuesday

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:11 AM
  • 25 Replies

Today is  TEA TIME.  Join me for a cuppa and let's chat

What's GREAT in your life right now?

What could be better?

by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Whats great is that my brother just won 50% custody of my nephew, Serenity is getting help for her delays, Sarah is doing great in school!

What could be better, I could magically be 20-30 pounds lighter, and my mom could still be here.

momof754
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:22 AM
What's great? I have a job that i love and am capable of getting up and coming to work everyday. What could be better? I could have graduated college so that i could move on to my new career as a registered nurse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 22, 2012 at 6:40 AM

What's great--- I'm healthy, I have a great SO, I have a great job that I like, I have a roof over my head, I'm still on vacation for 24 hours, I can put dinner on the table for my family.

What could be better---- I wish I didn't have to worry about bills, I wish my house was bigger.

Chymerra
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Whats great?  That I have a great relationship with my family and my SO's family.  That my DD has progressed from being behind in school (in October) to being academically ahead (in March).  Funny what a diagnoisis and doing something for it can do.

What could be better?  I need a car and DS needs to check his attitude or its going to be a long summer for him.

mommynac
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Just had my morning VIA. What's great? DS lost both front teeth. He looks so cute with his new summer "faux hawk" and the big space on top. And he's very happy about this since he's slow losing them. What sucks--my finances are completely jacked until the end of the month. I have to go all McGyver for the next week or so and I'm stressed!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2012 at 7:18 AM

What's great? Everyone is, overall, pretty healthy, I get to go on a field trip w/ ds2 today, and we get to go camping this weekend.

What could be better? Finances could use an improvement, ds1's grades/schoolwork could be better, and my kids (esp. dd) could whine less.

Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM

So YES, this is the same in my house! What is wrong with tween boys?? 

Quoting Chymerra:

Whats great?  That I have a great relationship with my family and my SO's family.  That my DD has progressed from being behind in school (in October) to being academically ahead (in March).  Funny what a diagnoisis and doing something for it can do.

What could be better?  I need a car and DS needs to check his attitude or its going to be a long summer for him.

Cindy

natesmom1228
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Whats great....there are so many things. My family is doing so well. Nathans band teacher is moving him up with the second year students for the last concert because he is doing so well. My veggie and flower garden is all planted and ready to go.
What could be better..i wish I made more money at my job. I may have to look for something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM
I am having the same issue with my kiddo.

Quoting Cindy18:

So YES, this is the same in my house! What is wrong with tween boys?? 

Quoting Chymerra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on May. 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

what is great is that I don't have to get up at 6 am anymore and go to work. I can stay home and spend time with my own kiddos.  What could be better is the laundry and house could be cleaned!

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)