Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 5/26/12

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:18 AM
  • 17 Replies

How do you sleep at night? By this I mean, how many pillows, feet tucked in or untucked, comforter or top sheet, fan or no fan blowing on you, etc.?

by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Rolled on my side, legs bent up, 2 pilows, and I have to have something covering me, I don't care how hot it is!

Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 26, 2012 at 6:34 AM

ME TOO! This is why I freeze out everyone else in the house.

Quoting endurablemist:

Rolled on my side, legs bent up, 2 pilows, and I have to have something covering me, I don't care how hot it is!

Cindy18
by Cruella on May. 26, 2012 at 6:35 AM

With my comforter, feet tucked in and at least 3 pillows (2 under my head and one to snuggle).

Chymerra
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:29 AM

3 pillows under my head, one between my legs, on my side with at least a sheet covering me.

momof754
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM
On my belly with a comforter and a fan on, one foot sticking out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eviesmommy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM

It used to be 2 pillows, but DH got me something called a bomb pillow last year for my birthday. And yes, it's the bomb. Firm, yet soft, all at the same time. I dunno how it works, but I love it. So now it's 1 pillow, on my side, hugging a body pillow. More often than not, feet are curled so my knees come up towards my tummy. Fan on, and because it's warm now, AC unit in the window and on. I'm weird, I have to have something covering my body to be able to sleep, but too many blankets in the summer suck, so I usually just use a top sheet.

soymujer
by Mikki on May. 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM

One pillow, depends on how hot I am, I have a sheet and a light blanket in the summer and a quilt on top of the other two in the winter..lately with a fan because I've been suffering from night sweats...

family in the van   Mom of four

Strega
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

One Pillow, with a Fan on if it's hot. I have to sleep with a cover on no matter what, but one foot is always sticking out.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM
At night, I either have to have hubby holding me or me holding him, covered and fan on.

I work overnight so during the day I'm spread out over the bed, on my belly hugging the pillow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on May. 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I need a fan and I have to be covered. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)