Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What did are your plans for father day?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do you have any plans are you giving out gifts on father day.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chymerra
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM

No other plans.  Just gift giving and taking it easy.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM
This...

DH will sleep in till noonish. The kids are all at sleepovers. I will go get them by 11 and they can cook him brunch then give him his gift. Then probably sit aroundand chill.

The kids and I went to my parent's house yesterday and swan and I cooked Dad dinner and gave him a shirt.
Quoting Chymerra:

No other plans.  Just gift giving and taking it easy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM

My plans for today are laundry, cleaning the house, and getting everything ready for Day Camp tomorrow.  The husband person is working today anyway, so there is no need to make a huge issue over the day for us.

kayandjsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:13 AM

He worked all night so letting him sleep in then waking him up to an awesome breakfast and giving him the kids homemade cards and a bacon bouquet- broquet!! It looks like this (not my pic but going for this look)

Strega
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:13 AM
We already did Cards and I made Pancakes for Breakfast. Going out to Lunch with the Grandparents and other Family. Then I'll make the Husband some Cookies after Dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Hubby already got his gift last week because he needed a grill and they only had one left of the one he wanted at Walmart and I didn't want to risk not getting it.  I made his favorite breakfast biscuits and gravy and then we'll go out for lunch where he chooses.

family in the van   Mom of four

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Glee lol

Hubby just worked an overnight double hes gonna sleep til he has to go to work at 4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vixen42
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM

he got breakfast in bed,the kids made him stuff and cards.afterwhile i'm going too fix him a steak dinner and a caramel cake his favorite and he is playing his computer game all day with no interruptions  and  he got hugs and kisses from me for being a great dh and dad

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM

The boys made him a card. And woke him up with breakfast in bed.

I helped them make ham, cheese, onion and peppers, omelet for him. (his favorite). And a tall glass of fresh squeezed orange juice along with buttered toast.

He slept until noon. Gifts are completely up to the kids to do. They bought him a few movies with money they earned. And a small Lion King set of toys since that's his favorite movie.

He loved the gifts, but the cards were his favorite.

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I am going to work & my husband gets to stay home with the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN