Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I have a Keurig question!!

Posted by   + Show Post

OK, all you lucky ladies that have these amazing pots of gold....

What model do you have? 

I have been checking out prices and trying to find a good deal but I have no idea what model I should get. On Craigslist, there was one for $30 and one for $50 (both gone by the time I saw the post) but one said something about Office and one description said Plastic.

Help!

Cindy

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Replies (11-16):
mommytoeandb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I have one with a reservoir and two cup sizes. I use the my k cup or just brew hot water for tea & hot chocolate. Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:22 AM
We have the one that cost $149 but I got it at Bed Bath & Beyind with. 20% off coupon. They have one at Costco for I think $149 and it comes with a lot of cups.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calimom1123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM
I have the keurig elite. Its basic with 2 cup sizes. I love it. It was 119 but I got it as a gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themomof3boys
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:46 AM

This is one we have at our house as well...we use it for hot chocolate, tea and cider...we love it!!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

They have them available for Home and Commercial use. I have a home use one. Mine is called the Elite Model. It is just a basic brewer. No timer or automatic start, but it is perfect for me. Here is the link to mine.

http://www.keurig.com/brewers/elite-brewing-system

They also have the Mr. Coffee version which I believe is under their corporate umbrella. All K Cups can be used with that version as well.

Strega
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:57 AM

We have an Elite B40. It's pretty Standard, but I love it. 

I hope to get the Vue at some point---It's on my Santa list!

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

courtseanryan
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I had the elite and when it broke they sent me the platinum. I love it!! I se the reusable filter with my own coffee most of the time cause its cheaper but love the special flavors at times. It even has an ice coffee setting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)