Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Make it happen MONDAY

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:16 AM
  • 31 Replies

oh the list I have today..............! I need to somehow make it all happen (no word on how I'm supposed to accomplish that feat).

so for now, coffee, banana bread and cruising CM to see what YOU want to "make happen" this Monday.

Well??

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:21 AM

just want to survive it with out killing anyone lol. i have my very first ever 36wk ob apt!!! 5th baby & first time ever making it to 36 wks!!! so thats about it on my to do list, after the Dr. its back home & on bed rest!

Ben 7, Chasie 5, Samara 3,Lily 1 & Lorelai on the way!

auroragold
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

just want to survive it with out killing anyone lol. i have my very first ever 36wk ob apt!!! 5th baby & first time ever making it to 36 wks!!! so thats about it on my to do list, after the Dr. its back home & on bed rest!

Well now - there is a feather in your cap! Hooray for 36 weeks!!

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:25 AM
The only thing I have today is dds Dr appt at 12. And sleep. I work again tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:26 AM

yep :) thank you lol

Quoting auroragold:

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

Well now - there is a feather in your cap! Hooray for 36 weeks!!

mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:30 AM

thank you!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Congrats

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

endurablemist
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I work at 2, before that I really need to clean this house. I have been working extra the last few weeks, its been killing me, so I let the housework slid, and now I have to fix that.  I also need to go through my 2 year olds toys and make room for the ones she got for her birthday yesterday. And finally write a packing list for vacation. I doubt I will get it all done by 1:30 when I leave for work.

Cindy18
by Cruella on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I want to get through work and get my butt planted back on this couch and veg out. 

I'm so tired!! I gotta get to a doctor. Something is NOT right. I'm just so afraid "they" will just chalk it up to me being too fat and not try to figure it out. 

OK, enough whining!!! I have to get ready for work, work 8-4. Home to dinner. I made the casserole last night so that's an easy one. Then vegging out!!!!

momof754
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Working 6 to 2 then home to clean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woliung8153
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I just want to make it through the day and not get to stressed out. Moving into the middle of nowhere is different and with dh working 2nd shift now on top of it is a big change. Still gotta try to get house things done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)