Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What do you need to make TIME for today?

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Replies (11-17):
CrazedMomof2
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

A workout!!!

momof754
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I need to clean when i get home. Our friend, who lives with us, wouldnt let the kids wake me this morning so i slept til 12:30. I was supposed to run errands this morning and didn't get to, so now i am running them. Then home to cook and clean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:46 PM
So much for a day off, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Cook and clean.. :) I'm working right now and dh just brought me lunch to work.. When I get home, I have house work to do... Ned to clean the pool out and everything..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I just need to manage to stay awake until my cousin gets home so we can say good-bye. He goes home tomorrow, and we have to leave before he'll be getting up.

I'm having to make time tomorrow to squeeze in an oil change for my vehicle.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I need to make time for myself. But that will never happen. I cam home to hubby not feeling too well. But he WAS trying to make dinner. So I made him go lay down. And I finished dinner. While doing that I quizzed the kiddos on who did what on the chore list and had them finish up anything else before dinner. After dinner I made brownies and washed dishes while they were baking. Then we watched a movie together. Now the kiddos are playing with a friend that is yet again spending the night. You'd think this child lives here, lol.

And when I went to go to the basement to grab dish towels to put away, I found the baby dwarf hamster we thought died and the momma ate. But we were wrong. Somehow it got out. So I had to reintroduce it to the mom{thankfully it is 4wks old} and it's siblings. Which turned out to be a good thing. They accepted it back. So no more worrying about it being a loner.

And now FINALLY I am relaxing. But not for long. I need to pack my lunch for tomorrow and put away dishes.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Yesterday I spent a majority of the afternoon working on my crochet project which was what I needed to do.

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)