Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Have you ever seen a celebrity out in the "real" world? If so, who was it and where did you see them?

Cindy

by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Replies (41-43):
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 2:44 AM

I grew up in Chicago. When the Bulls won their 3 Peat Repeat in 97, I went to Grant Park to see them bring out  the trophy and celebrate. Even though I woke up at 5 am, I got there and it was beyond packed. ( I was in 8th grade at the time)

My friend and I were completely disappointed, so we just started walking around. We found ourselves in the back of Grant park by the street, and who comes driving up not 15 feet away from me? Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and the rest of the team. I was closer to them than the people who got the front row seats at Grant Park.

They honked there horns, and waved and it was super exciting. Got to see the trophy drive up.It made waking up at 5 am totally worth it.

rockinmomto2
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I was on the same flight with Julia Styles to London about 10 years ago. And when I was a kid I had dinner in the same restaurant with Jason Scott Lee the same year the live action version of The Jungle Book came out (he played Mowgli).

smushy79
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Nope!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)