Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Falling apart.

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM
  • 2 Replies
What do u do when u feel like your whole world is falling apart. My marriage is like ice, just lost my bf over stupid shit, I have no family or support. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, i can't stop crying, I had a melt down today in front of 6 yo which I've NEVER done before. Which now feel even MORE worthless for. My heart is SO heavy. How do I stop this pain I'm feeling. I just want to be happy for my daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
soymujer
by Mikki on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I'm sorry you are going through this.  If you want to friend me on here, maybe we can talk if you'd like.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

You gotta be strong for your daughter.  I know that it is easier said than done, but you have to try.  When I am going though a tough time, I repeat a phrase that my dad said over and over again when I was a kid and it helps me to keep on going.  "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

Instead of trying to tackle all of the problems at once, pick one and work on it and once you have that one under control, then work on another.  You need to slowly chip away at your problems instead of trying to conquer them all at once.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)