Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Which childhood possesion do you still have?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 64 Replies

I still have my care bear that my mom purchased for me. If I had a girl I would like to pass it down to here.

Which childhood possesion do you still have ?   Does your kids play with your childhood toy?

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

A few stuffed animals that were mine now my kids have them. Also mine and my brothers baby blankets

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this
I still have my pound puppy that I got for Christmas when I was one, 30 something years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Also I have a blanket that I have had since I was a kid that I still have on my bed. My son has one that belonged to my brother

AidanTiarra
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM
I have two stuffed animals that I gave to my kids. I also still have a bookmark and a radio (yes it still works) that my dad gave me the Christmas that he died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

The only thing I still have is a bed spread that my grandma made for me when I was 7. It is getting so worn the little holly hobbies are loosing all their string. I still break it out once in a while when I'm not feeling well.

kLynch315
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM
3 stuffed animals. A ballerina bear that my great gma gave me (RIP),a dog my brother gave me when I was like 6 and a collectors Mickey Mouse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kLynch315
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Oh and my baby blanket!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hriabywx4
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I have quite a few things but nothing as precious as my nightlight! My aunt bought her for me the week I was born. She is a mouse dressed in a southern bell gown! She has lit my bedroom all my life. My DH and my kids know that they are not allowed to touch Miss Mousy. Now days she has her own glass and metal house so she doesn't accidentally get knocked over but she stays well put up! Yes I know it's a bit obsessive but she's my nightlight!!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I have way too many things : )  

I tend to not let the kids play w/ them. I let them play w/ a shopping cart that survived me, my sister, and my cousin- It's now broken in 2-3 places (minor, but still. . .), hence the reason I don't let them play w/ my stuff.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM
barbari dolls,stuffed animals,doll babies too..no are boys do not play with them they are put away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)