Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Let's SHARE great deals HERE. So we all can save big on back to school!

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM
  • 49 Replies
5 moms liked this

I am on the hunt for back to school deals. So I thought that sharing where the clearance and sales are in ONE post might be easier and more helpful for all the mommies in here. So post a link to where the best deals or clearance sales are happening when you find them. Share the savings together.

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM

JanSports bags and backpacks is having a nice sale on their website. Check it out and save on the backpack.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Great idea Kandice! I will be checking in and posting when I find stuff. 

tatinbriansmom
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Quoting kmrtigger:

JanSports bags and backpacks is having a nice sale on their website. Check it out and save on the backpack.

Love jansport book bags. Thanks!
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 10:43 PM

http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2503368&promotionviewmode=2&promotioncode=Staples-120708&listingid=0&sneakpeek=Y

staples!!! id never been bfore and wow they are very reasoniable.. and have the penny sales starting tomorrow!!!!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Toys R Us back pack sale

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Toys R Us had a deal today, but I didn't think it was such a great one. 

The sign said:

Crayola! Buy 2 get 1 Free!

markers, pencils, and paper

free item must be of equal or lesser value than other  individual items

So I got a pack of markers, construction paper, and crayons that write on glass. When I got to the register she explained that all three items have to be the same. I told her it even said equal or lesser value. Why would it way that if they had to be the same?  She said I could three different kinds of crayons or markers or paper. But not mix and match. 

I didn't bother. 

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Jul. 11, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I figured it out for 3 packs of just plain crayons it wasn't worth it because Target has them on sale for .25 a pack right now so it would cost double what it should cost.

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

The sign said:

So I got a pack of markers, construction paper, and crayons that write on glass. When I got to the register she explained that all three items have to be the same. I told her it even said equal or lesser value. Why would it way that if they had to be the same?  She said I could three different kinds of crayons or markers or paper. But not mix and match. 

I didn't bother. 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM

The only reason I was even interested was because of those crayons that write on glass. 

They did have "fancy" markers and stuff.  But I still don't think it was a good value compared to Walmart and Target this time of year. 

Quoting my4littlegirls:

I figured it out for 3 packs of just plain crayons it wasn't worth it because Target has them on sale for .25 a pack right now so it would cost double what it should cost.

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

The sign said:

I didn't bother. 

TJandKarasMom
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Sunday I got jeans for DS at walmart on clearance for $5 each...I bought every pair in his size and the next size up (8-10)!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN