Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Let's SHARE great deals HERE. So we all can save big on back to school!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am on the hunt for back to school deals. So I thought that sharing where the clearance and sales are in ONE post might be easier and more helpful for all the mommies in here. So post a link to where the best deals or clearance sales are happening when you find them. Share the savings together.

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Replies (41-49):
janitablue
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Staples has a sale starts 7/29 - 8/4 . You might have to change address for your location Staples Click on Staples

cindarella4u69
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in El Paso Texas, I've caught good sales at Walmart. Awesome sales also found at Walgreens. Found composition notebooks @ $.67 & 500 sheet writing paper $.99
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Don't have any yet but bump to see deals and share if I find them!
cindarella4u69
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Always be sure to hunt for coupons. Online has a great deal of coupons. For example, search coupons for Crayola products.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystlbear_84
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Toys R Us--Purchase a backpack and get a lunch bag free. It's on select items. I received my sons today.

bleumonster
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't read everything so I don't know if this one is posted but boys jeans, adjustable in sizes 6-20 both slim and husky are $10 at JC Penney. They have bootcut, relaxed and skinny styles but they are just 4 pocket jeans. The washes are black, dark, stonewashed and denim. I had looked in 5 stores to find slim, adjustable jeans in my son's size and couldn't find any. I found 4 pairs here. Thank goodness my son isn't into brands or different styles LOL.

Kim  

1LovelyAngel
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I bought my jeans at Children's Place for $10 and used the additional 15% off so they can down to 8 and some change i bought plenty of them also, I guess me and you both caught a great deal. Will your son be in uniform?

Quoting bleumonster:

I haven't read everything so I don't know if this one is posted but boys jeans, adjustable in sizes 6-20 both slim and husky are $10 at JC Penney. They have bootcut, relaxed and skinny styles but they are just 4 pocket jeans. The washes are black, dark, stonewashed and denim. I had looked in 5 stores to find slim, adjustable jeans in my son's size and couldn't find any. I found 4 pairs here. Thank goodness my son isn't into brands or different styles LOL.

Sierra33
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

There are 180 days of school hovering around the corner – that means 180 days to share ideas, information, creativity and germs!

We think all the moms out there will be thrilled about the opportunity to win a FULL School years Supply of Cleanwell for their child’s classroom (and their home!).  Or a great prize pack including essentials from Cleanwell, Plum Kids, Kids Konserve and Lifefactory as well! 

Check out the 180 Days of CleanWell at www.facebook.com/cleanwell campaign, enter to win yourself & spread the word to your mommy network! Imagine not having to lay out any cashola for your child’s back to school list for classroom hand sanitizer and soap.  Think about how the other moms will thank you for winning for their kid’s classroom as well. Then download your $1 off coupon here - http://bit.ly/A7aRZb

MichelleV1503
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I receive emails from this company and thought this was a great deal to post around.  its for a nintendo wii for $95.95 thinking for a christmas present.

www.suddenvalues.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN