Right now we homeschool our children, we really enjoy it but because of the economy we've decided I should go back to work. I've applied at several places and am waiting to hear back.
Okay, here is the hard choice.
Public school starts here on the 22nd of August. Should we go ahead and put them in school or wait until I get a definite job offer? This is a really hard decision for us and it really makes my stomach hurt just thinking about putting them in school. There is a large part of me that wants to keep them home until I absolutely HAVE to send them but I am afraid that starting them later in the year will only hurt them academically and socially.
They would be going into 1st and 2nd grade. My DD (1st grade) is working on a 2nd - 3rd grade level.