Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How do you find the time or energy or Whatever!??

Posted by   + Show Post

How do you find the time to be intimate, have sex, make love, whatever you want to call it with your hubby, SO, whoever?

I have a very small house and kids that are old enough to realize what's going on..... I'm at a loss, by the time the kids go to sleep, I've been in dreamland for a long time!

Cindy

by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:37 PM

i understand that. but he cant just come home and not get work done lol. then wed all starve! todays thursday, i havent seen him in 8 days, and wont see him till saturday

Quoting steelcrazy:

My husband's shifts at work are at least 12 hours, but we still manage to have sex at least once a day, every day. If sex is important to both of you, then it becomes a priority.

Quoting mommaFruFru:

ummm whats thaat? lol

atm df is working even crazier hrs since its bts time.. he prints t shirts and junk for schools.. sooooo i might not even see him for 3-4 days at a time!

momma to three amazing boys! and in love with their amazing daddy! living our untraditional life. dont judge, weve made it this far and it works :)

auroragold
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

and teenagers..............they're never home! You can't get in some time then? Heck, put the deadbolt on the front door when they leave ;)

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:40 PM

So your husband hasn't slept at home in 8 days?  You have some serious problems then.  Sleeping at work isn't a good thing at all.

Quoting mommaFruFru:

i understand that. but he cant just come home and not get work done lol. then wed all starve! todays thursday, i havent seen him in 8 days, and wont see him till saturday

Quoting steelcrazy:

My husband's shifts at work are at least 12 hours, but we still manage to have sex at least once a day, every day. If sex is important to both of you, then it becomes a priority.

Quoting mommaFruFru:

ummm whats thaat? lol

atm df is working even crazier hrs since its bts time.. he prints t shirts and junk for schools.. sooooo i might not even see him for 3-4 days at a time!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Have you ever tried middle of the night sex?  It is really awesome.  Set the alarm for say 3:00 am and go at it.  We never set an alarm, but if one of us wakes up for one reason or another, you can bet that the other will be woken up for sex.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:44 PM

nope. he catches cat naps at work, he owns the business. when you only have 2-3 hrs to sleep before you need to start working again it makes no sence to spend an hr driving home.  we werent expecting such a large order this year, but atleast next year we will be more prepared!

Quoting steelcrazy:

So your husband hasn't slept at home in 8 days?  You have some serious problems then.  Sleeping at work isn't a good thing at all.

Quoting mommaFruFru:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting mommaFruFru:

ummm whats thaat? lol

momma to three amazing boys! and in love with their amazing daddy! living our untraditional life. dont judge, weve made it this far and it works :)

auroragold
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Bet he's a trucker or otherwise travels.....

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting mommaFruFru:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting mommaFruFru:

ummm whats thaat? lol

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I have to agree with how Barbara and Steel. It's  how we squeeze in our moments here as well..

marilyn623
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Sneak over to his work lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Sounds like you need to either move closer to the business or move the business closer to your house.  I wouldn't be happy with my husband sleeping at work, it wouldn't fly in my world as neither of us would be happy with him sleeping at work.

My husband's brothers own a screen printing business and when they get really busy my husband will help them out.  They've never spent days on end at the shop though.  Sounds like he needs to ask for some help or hire some help.  Working that much isn't good for anyone.

Quoting mommaFruFru:

nope. he catches cat naps at work, he owns the business. when you only have 2-3 hrs to sleep before you need to start working again it makes no sence to spend an hr driving home.  we werent expecting such a large order this year, but atleast next year we will be more prepared!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting mommaFruFru:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting mommaFruFru:

ummm whats thaat? lol

JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry but you actually had me laughing. I picture you as a pta cub scout 1950 looking mom. I have no idea where I got that idea but to then try and fit sex fiend in with that picture just sort of makes it all fall apart. Lol

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm a freak, so I'm probably no help. I've had sex twice today and will most likely do it again later. We just do it when the kids are occupied or sleeping. Remember that the bedroom isn't the only place that you can have sex.

This weekend the boys are going camping with my patents so don't come looking in my windows. lil

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN