Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

what game systems do your kids have?

Posted by   + Show Post
My kids are 5 & 7. We own a ps3...but it is mainly my husbands...the girls play it now and then and use it for Netflix. They have a WII. They each have a leapster, and they have a computer they play on (approved/appropriate games only). I have debated getting Nintendo DS...but IDK. They're kind of growing out of the leapsters...but still just not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (91-100):
Cara5
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

We have a family wii, and the kids all have Nintendo Ds systems, but I think they are starting to outgrow them.. they have been collecting dust lately. 

Starshine0406
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM
My boys have wii that their uncle gave them for Xmas a few yrs ago n just bought them both DS lite. They r 8 n 6.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:38 PM
well, the big kid I married has a PS 3
ds1 has a ps2, ds3, and Wii...oh, and a tablet mainly used for reading, but has downloadable...idk, wierd stuff, sound bytes of shows that tot looooves to listen to and push the screen "buttons"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Xbox kinetic Wii playstation dsi 3ds my old super nintendo but none really get used very much last time was 4 months ago. They prefer playing outside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:02 AM

we have a Wii.

Cicciabella
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Wii, Nintendo DS lite and Nintendo DS xl, Playstation, Leappad and xbox360 (it's broken now though). Plus in the past Nintendo, Super nintendo, Sega....

mommylizTB2809
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:52 AM

None My Daughter Is 10 Months Old. But We Want To Get Her A Leap Frog

TwinkleToes25
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Our kids have a PS3 ( But stays n our room so we can watch dvds but they play it in our room) they have an XBOX with the kinect in their room, a wii in the living room, a computer for the school games we have, mobigo, and they each have a DSI XL. We are huge electronics family. But we also luv b n outdoors. They play soccor and t-ball too
mommaslilmen
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
My 5 yr old has a ds that stays at eads house. At home *I* have a wii that only I play on (and not very often either)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM
dd is 7 and has A Ps2, ps3, wii, and a ds
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)