Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

what game systems do your kids have?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM
  • 100 Replies
My kids are 5 & 7. We own a ps3...but it is mainly my husbands...the girls play it now and then and use it for Netflix. They have a WII. They each have a leapster, and they have a computer they play on (approved/appropriate games only). I have debated getting Nintendo DS...but IDK. They're kind of growing out of the leapsters...but still just not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM
She doesn't have any game systems. Technically the family has a wii, but she never plays it.
BekkieBoodle
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM
PS3, Wii and Xbox with Kinect..... They are all of ours. Not one person in particular :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Oh... Also a Nintendo DS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM
As a family, we have a wii. They each have a leapster as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM
None.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Wii and a ps3. Santa is bring them a 3ds this year. 

LucyHarper
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM

They don't have any game systems. They play a couple games on the computer, but thats rare. They are allowed to play them at friends houses, we just don't think its a good tool for entertainment of young kids and they aren't really into it anyway.

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Dh and I have a PS3, an XBOX 360 with Kinect ( all of us use the Kinect) and my oldest has a DS that she paid for. We refused to buy her one so she bought one for herself. I am going to buy myself a 3DS soon.. our youngest will be 4 next week and she is pretty irresponsible so she has nothing. She broke her Leapster and she ripped all the keys off of my netbook when I went into the kitchen for some water back in January...therefore she is banned from all electronics for life. LOL...She isn't even allowed to be near my new netbook at this point. We are debating a Leap Pad for the tiny terror, but have not decided yet. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM

DD is almost 8 and has a Wii and a DS lite

babynurse454
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Our 10 year old dd. Has the Wii....PS3or2..... DSI and DSI-3D... I Phone ( which is not activated)she can only use it for internet and we have parental controls on it. She has a laptop. We got her the Wii and laptop, the rest were gifts! And the Wii and PS are rarely ever used! She uses the laptop and her phone. When we travel she takes her DSI with her and phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN