Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

what game systems do your kids have?

Posted by   + Show Post
My kids are 5 & 7. We own a ps3...but it is mainly my husbands...the girls play it now and then and use it for Netflix. They have a WII. They each have a leapster, and they have a computer they play on (approved/appropriate games only). I have debated getting Nintendo DS...but IDK. They're kind of growing out of the leapsters...but still just not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM
They each have a Nintendo DS, as do I. I also have an X360 (it was my brother's when he was alive) that of course my girls use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM

They have the PS3, Xbox, Wii & 3ds.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
we have a wii and son has some other kinda that only he plays in his bedroom...he has a dsi too that he plays. this is our oldest son tyler but Jacob is a baby so he does not have any yet..
WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM

We own a Wii, and dh has an xbox.  The xbox hardly gets used as it is kind of warn out and dh doesn't have any games for it that are suitable for children (all are at the M level, which we don't allow our kids to play).  The kids play sports games on the Wii, and we use it to stream movies and tv shows on Netflix.

Devious333
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM
We own a wii, xbox 360 and a ps2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM
PS2, Wii, DS, Gameboy, Leapster, Leapster Didj, Mobigo, Computer games. They never play with the Leapster Didj or Mobigo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyGirls0811
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM

my 4y/o daughter has my old DS as hubby got me a new one for christmas. I keep it and she olny gets it when she has been behaving and only for 30min or she will get it when we go to the doctors office.

deadlights86
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:15 AM
ps3 ps2 ps1 Xbox360 xbox wii Nintendo 64 Dreamcast super Nintendo game cube Sega Saturn Sega genesis Sega master system Sega cd 2 Nintendo 3ds original Nintendo ds 2 psp's a playstation vita a handheld Sega system. I think that's it. Those are all ours as a family and they are all hooked up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Kney-
by Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM
My son is 6 he has an xbox360 but doesnt play online and I watch which games he play and he has a DS lite

Now when this lil boy gets here Im due in Dec the xbox will be both theirs and when he turns about 4/5 he will get a DS lite too

Now my boyfriend has his own xbox360 too and we talked about getting a Wii for the family and mostly me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:34 AM

We have a WII, a ps3 that hubby promised it would only be used for blu ray...liar!  Middle kids have a nintendo ds, youngest has a leapster and oldest has an ipod

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN