Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Good morning MONDAY

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 13 Replies

How are ya?

What's the good news today?

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Tired and hungry. Gitta get ready to drop the kids off and work pto table at school registration... Need more coffee furst7
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Time to head to.the daycare and finalize childcare plans. I start work in 2 Weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I am very tired this morning. We had a very busy weekend. I am happy to be at wrok and relaxing.

momof754
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
At work til 2 then to the college to tie up some loose ends for this semester. Then home to cook and clean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Ahhhh, what a lovely morning.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and 4 boys are running and screaming through my house.  So much for peace and quiet.  lol

The good news for me is that I got a crap load of PTA work done this weekend and I'm 90% ready for the meeting that I have next Tuesday.  This evening I have a meeting with the PTA Finance Committee, which should be a blast as we all know each other really well.  I also need to meet with the Social Media Committee and the Secretary prior to next Tuesday's meeting, although we haven't set a time yet for those.

Life is chugging along nicely here, I just wish that it would slow the heck down!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Just some house stuff this morning, but my hubby and I are going to have a lunch date and then a movie afterwards. 

jaytee
by Jen on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I'm pretty good. I'm waiting on my BFF to get her for a really short visit. Then my momma is picking up the kiddos to take them away until tomorrow. She's calling it "Camp Mawmaw". She's gonna have all 4 of the grand babies :-)dancing

mommasaint
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM

It's a pretty good day. I just go the house put together and now I'm busy working on laundry from the weekend. DS is off at football until one and the 3 girls are building a fort in one of their bedrooms. 

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Just started my second week of the C25k program :) Did some house work and have a doctors appt this afternoon. Teen isn't up yet and the boys just got on the computers to play their games for a little while.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:35 PM

After months of not going to my morning workout class, I decided to do that.  Between getting up early for that and not sleeping, I am one tired mama. 

Good news is I qualified for financial aid for my schooling so I don't have to fret how I'm going to pay for them or put off.

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)