Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids shows

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
  • 38 Replies
Just wondering how many of is enjoy some if you kids shows as much as they do??
I love "adventure time" on cartoon network:)
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do. I like Big Time Rush, Victorious, A.N.T. Farm, Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, and Phineas and Ferb.
jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I don't mind some shows, but I don't really like them either lol if that makes sense.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

i wouldnt say i like them but they are ok. i tolerate the disney movvies, kung fu panda.  but my boys prefer animal shows autcion hunters, and real movies like batman

MichelleSw
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE adventure time and regular show. LOL

Mrs.TessaLynn
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I like Good Luck Charlie! I don't mind some of the kid shows.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM

No, I don't watch kids shows ever.  I haven't watched them since I was a kid.

PinkieRed
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
That's pretty much all I watch. We only have one family TV, and by the time the kids go to bed, I'm usually too tired or have too many things to do to watch any adult shows.

My kids and husband and I love the old "Hey Arnold" cartoons. My husband and I watched it even before we had kids. We watch it on Netflix. My husband and I like Batman and Justice League cartoons as well.

Lately my 9 year old son likes the old "Avatar" cartoon, and I've been watching those with him (on Netfix too) - they're pretty good. My son and I also loved "House of Anubis", and we're both anxiously awaiting the 3rd season, LOL!

Both of my kids and I also like "The Haunting Hour" show, and we watch it together. My son and I also watched every episode of this documentary on Netflix called "The Universe", about 40 episodes. It was really good.

I told my husband I don't know why we're even bothering to pay for Uverse TV service, because 99% of the stuff we watch is on Netflix.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM
I can handle Good luck Charlie (dd's fave show) Jesse, and Victorious..I cant stand any others...
Hafsa1
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:57 PM
We usually watch kid movies not tv shows but I don't mind Shaun the Sheep, it's cute and best of all there is no talking!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoebemomofBRDM
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM
We don't do Cartoon Network or Spingebob. I do like the Disney show Good Luck Charlie. That's pretty much the only one I enjoy. However, I do watch teenager shows with my older DD (Secret Life, Bunheads, and basically all of ABC Family with the exception of Pretty Little Liars)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)