Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

He better bring home 50 pictures from kindergarten this year!! piog

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

I just got all of Allan's school supplies. The list asked for 50 pieces of white drawing paper that was 12x18. Wal*Mart did not have it, Office Depot wanted like $10 for it so we tried one more store (Meijer) and finally found some. They had a pack of 25 for $3 so we just bought two.

All that trouble for paper! LOL. Really though, I had a lot of fun taking him through the store and getting all the things he needed. It cost under $50 for all of it so it wasn't too bad. He has most of his stuff in his bookbag and he is carrying it around on his back. He keeps disappearing down the hall and coming back in here saying "Mommy, I'm back!"

He's getting excited now and I'm excited for him. He just has to wait until the 22nd lol.

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tracys2
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM

It can be a lot of fun!

We got so much art in K, I LOVED it

At first, I thought you meant pics like photographs. I was going to say, we got a slide show from K that makes me cry every time. 

our3
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM

My DS probubly brought home at least if not more than 50 paper projects from school last year.

OctoberBaby06
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I think DD brought home that many just from Pre-K so I am hoping for a ton more from kindergarten :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN