Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There were men wearing SEE THRU SHORTS @ the waterpark!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I spent the afternoon blocking my girls from seeing grown men's weiners at the water park. Men of various races were wearing light colored thin material shorts that when they got wet you could see through them. Yes, I complained but these men were everywhere. What's wrong with people!!!!!!!!!

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (41-46):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Maybe something like "Hey PeeWee!  Thanks for the show, but it wasn't enjoyable." would have been appropriate.  LMAO

Quoting ShaeD:

If I could've without drawing attention to it I would have. Some were really small and it was not cold. They were probably embarrassed enough by the women that shot them down

Quoting jaytee:

You should of told those men you could see their penises!!!!!! Bahahaha!

rolling on floorThat would have been great, Steelcrazy!

Dawn
suetoo
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Quoting JayDominic:

sorry....should have explained... the diddle is what my oldest (6) calls his penis...he used to say penis but his kindergarten teacher told him it was inappropriate... I had a few words with her. but now I cant get the diddle word out of his head

I'm glad you spoke to that teacher. What she planted in the head of a 5yr old, I saw fully bloomed in my 11th and 12th graders. Totally uncomfortable with correct terminology and they were in a CNA training/pre nursing health class. They would see the words penis and vagina in their textbooks, turn red and laugh at each other, using far less acceptable words. At the park with my kids, i would have asked to see the supervisor, to ask if they had a policy about lewdness or nudity so THEY could ask those men to leave the park and take their diddle with them!
JeremysMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Eh, after living in Germany and going to the public swimming pool and seeing men and women sunbathe nude, nothing really bothers me any more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Cruella on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I doubt they are showing their junk off on purpose. All men know that when penises get cold they shrink. They are just dumb.

leticiaterry
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I don't know how can you compare breastfeeding in public with a penis show off!!! Shame on you.

Quoting surfgrl60:

Most people just dont care. Just like the women that Breastfeed in public.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I love this!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Maybe something like "Hey PeeWee!  Thanks for the show, but it wasn't enjoyable." would have been appropriate.  LMAO

Quoting ShaeD:

If I could've without drawing attention to it I would have. Some were really small and it was not cold. They were probably embarrassed enough by the women that shot them down

Quoting jaytee:

You should of told those men you could see their penises!!!!!! Bahahaha!

Kim  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)